RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I have been lurking since before I bought the '07 RS Midnight Warrior, on July 5 '07. I figured its about time I tried to become a part of the greatest forum I know of.

This is my 3rd bike after a 20 year break. My last bike was a 79 yamaha 750 special (stolen), man what a difference. This bike looks and rides like greased lightning. I cant stay off of it. In less than two months I have clocked over 2500 miles.

I want to say thanks to everyone for being helpful and informative to complete strangers like me. Left alone the Warrior beats the pants off of any bike but you guys have taken it to a new level. I have seen thousands of galleries and there are too many folks out there to compliment. Checkout my gallery. Just keep in mind I havent paid for the bike yet and Mod Money is scarce for now. I am saving up to get rid of the bazooka.

I took it out yesterday on my first group ride with a good friend I used to work with on a twisty road around the Uvas Resivior in Gilroy (she has a honda 600 cruiser). Tons of fun. Girls on bikes are awsome. Girls on Warriors knock me out.

So far I have removed the stickers, badges and reflectors. Hacked the inner fender. Replaced rear tire with a 210 (didnt want to repair the stock tire). Added a cruise control and gargae door opener (thank you redhorse). Changed the engine and gear oil (did a search on the forum). All this has increased performance. I goes like 150 kagillion miles per hour now (really, it does).

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congrat's and welcome to the 4m and the Midnight Club. Oh also the 1st member of the kagillion miles per hour club[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome to our humble home.....
Consider supporting the site with a donation. This site costs Alot of money to maintain.

"RSWarrior.com was created by an individual for the love of the Road Star Warrior. It is culmination of hard work and commitment to providing a FREE site to the Road Star Warrior community.

If you feel that you would like to give a donation for your use of this site, or just because you want to support this site, you can send a donation by using PayPal"

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you have a good start on your bike. I'm not sure there is ever an end to mods. I haven't found it yet.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Gee! Another Midnight Warrior joining the ranks of the dark side...

Is it just me or does it seem that the dark side is pulling a lot of new Warrior riders toward it dark and sinister ways...[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Anyway...Welcome to the forums and to the dark side...

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to the Hood Ed. I took a 20 years break myself so I understand your excitement with the Warrior. It does Rock. My last ride was a 78 GS1000. What the heck is an antitech1?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by TheZsdad

Welcome to the Hood Ed. I took a 20 years break myself so I understand your excitement with the Warrior. It does Rock. My last ride was a 78 GS1000. What the heck is an antitech1?

Anti-Tech is me wishing for simpler times before computers and fuel injection. The reality is, without these things I wouldnt have a warrior or a job.

quote:Originally posted by MadMan

Gee! Another Midnight Warrior joining the ranks of the dark side...

Is it just me or does it seem that the dark side is pulling a lot of new Warrior riders toward it dark and sinister ways...[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Anyway...Welcome to the forums and to the dark side...

Mark aka Mad Man

Did you guys feel the disruption in the force when I joined the dark side?

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bore_pig

I'm not sure if it was a disruption in the force or the Taco Bell I had at lunch!
Welcome to the group!

+1

WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did I mention the Warrior is also a great weight reduction program? Since I started riding again, I have lost 10 pounds (still a few more LBs to go before I am no longer considered overweight).

The Warrior is not a substitute for food, but it does nurish the soul.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts