RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2008 yamaha warrior about 2 months ago. So far I have deleted the air injection, deleted the stock air box and filters, installed K&N filters onto my TB's and my power commander is running a lil rich because I am having trouble finding proper maps and altering it at higher Rpms for power....... I have the Barnett clutch mod but haven't installed it yet because I really love riding and my clutch is fine currently.... and this easter weekend on Saturday I split my front rim on a huge rock at high speed but kept her upright... I have a new rim on the way but when it gets here..... does anybody have any maps that may fit this setup? (3 inch cone filters, vance and hines big radius with baffles and Power commander 5 installed). Any advice on the fuel map would be great and also any compatible front end parts for this situation.. R1 rims and such I know fit but I am looking for minimal modification in my future endeavors...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank for the welcome I love this forum it has given me so much knowledge before I joined. I hope all are staying healthy including you Arizona warrior :) I hope this passes soon and human it recovers well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts