RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone has run into this. I entered my lat - long but never found myself listed on the map. I just figured it was a site problem. I found out it was my dumb mistake when I went to my profile and discoverd it listed me on the map in Mongolia.[xx(] I didn't have the minus sign in front of the longitude number. After doing so I magically appeared in Montana. That's more like it.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,633 Posts
My lat and long in my profile are correct, and have been since day 1 (verified) - but for some reason, I cannot, never have, shown up on the member map.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by JimB

My lat and long in my profile are correct, and have been since day 1 (verified) - but for some reason, I cannot, never have, shown up on the member map.

I had to have the minus sign in front of the longitude. Make sure yours does too. As soon as I did that it appeared properly. I googled "latitude and longitude" and found a site that gave me what I needed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,633 Posts
Minus sign has been there, still is. I punch in the numbers - puts me at my house. Same numbers loaded on this site - I am nowhere to be found...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,075 Posts
gman, if you really were in Mongolia, I'd have thought the 'g' in gman stood for Ghengis Khan. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] He was Mongolian, wasn't he??? LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,923 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gman

I don't know if anyone has run into this. I entered my lat - long but never found myself listed on the map. I just figured it was a site problem. I found out it was my dumb mistake when I went to my profile and discoverd it listed me on the map in Mongolia.


Does it make you a Mongrel? JK[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JimB

Minus sign has been there, still is. I punch in the numbers - puts me at my house. Same numbers loaded on this site - I am nowhere to be found...


Jim, Maybe you are on a secret mission? [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top