As promised, I'm bringing back the Warrior of the [time period] thread! It's great seeing everyone's ride and what all they've done to them over they years, or seeing a bone stock one still in good shape! All positive vibes here!
Award update: Winner will receive one year of premium membership and a WoQ profile badge!
So, some ground rules:
- You have to be a member with at least 20 posts to be considered during voting.
- Winners of the previous 4 quarters are not eligible during voting.
- You can only post pictures of YOUR bike. You can request someone else to post pics of their bike, but that member has to do the posting.
- You can post up to 5 photos of your bike that you'd like to have considered.
- Voting will be open for the last two weeks of each quarter. I'll do my best to keep on schedule.
- Ties will be broken by whoever was first to post. For instance, if post 6 and 13 tie in the voting, post 6 member takes it home.
- Keep the chatter to a minimum. Since this will be by the quarter, the thread needs to be reasonably browsable during voting.
- Future competitions will have themes, but the last quarter will always be open and "theme-less".