RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Yamaha Road Star Warrior XV1700PC
209 Posts
Outside Marble, CO
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
209 Posts
This past summer, I worked on customizing my 06 Warrior. I installed a new oil pressure gauge, and installed the Inferno T-Drag bars, along with new hand grips, new Joker Mirrors, and I custom made a leather braid with several types of beads, along with 3 different types of feathers (Red Tail Hawk, Copper Hawk and E-gle) to hang from the handle bar. With gas prices heading higher, I made the decision to add the Saddleman Blue Flame Stitched Saddle Bags, to turn the Warrior into a workhorse hauling groceries. I have other upgrades on my list to do next Spring. The odometer just turned 11,000 miles, plenty of life left in the beast:cool:
Hey,

I thought about getting the Silver Flame Stitched for my '07.

What size are those bags? Large or Jumbo? And what bag supports/brackets did you use, if any?

Lastly, can you post a side view pic? I'd like to see her profile with those bags. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Here's some more of mine from Friday. Outside Ouray, CO at the start of US-550, the "Million Dollar Highway", otherwise known as "America's Most Dangerous Road". The pics you see on the Google link of the road along the cliff edge starts up that road just beyond where my bike sits. It'll be snowing up there tomorrow.
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Fuel tank

Sky Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Sky

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Sky

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts