RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like you I have missed our Warrior of the Month. With work, families and busy lives it has been hard for our moderators to keep up with the forum at times.

I will be taking over the Warrior of the month unless otherwise told not too by our host and moderators. We have votes still standing for August and September and the voting for those months is closed. I will post the winners today for those months off the collective vote placed during that time. We will also catch up to were we need to be on our voting and past months so keep an eye out for them.

The winners will need to send me a photo of their bike so it can be added to the forum and any other future projects ( promoting the forum, calenders ). I will IM my personal e-mail address so we can have clear high resolution images of our winners. Please keep in mind this is a family friendly forum and any images will have to be approved by the host and/or moderators.

I hope that I will have your support in this project.

Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Way to step up, i.l.! Can't wait to see the March thread.

L8r. . .oh, I see you are catching up. No unseemly gaps and all.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
about time you do sumthin round here EVEL!!! I was wondering what happened with WOM.Let me cast a vote for me right now!!!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Scott,
You have my support and thank you for stepping. This is not an award that I will ever win but it sure is inspiring seeing what everyone is doing with their Warriors and I'll never grow tired of it.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really agree with ya Pep. In the few short years of being here just thinking back on some great bikes that have won and all the great bikes that should win in the future. As the years tick bye on our bikes it becomes harder and harder to thrill your peers but we see it everyday. Thanks for your support.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thank you for taking on this task andpublicly recognizing thehard work thatother membersput into their bikes.It's people like you that make RSW a great place to visit.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Well done for stepping up Scott, top respect to you mate. I have always been a big fan of WOTM and believe that it's a fundamental part of this site. I won't vote for that Badass bloke though coz he's just RUDE! ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts