RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you have noticed I did not start a WOM for July (as of yet). There will be some changes in the future. It may have a bug or to in it at the start but I feel that it is moving in a new and exciting direction. Sean has talked to me and gave me what he had invisioned WOM would be like after the format change had happened but with limited time on the hands of all of our moderators it wasnt able to roll out.

Now for my side of things, Sean will allow me to keep on keeping on but I need your help. I do not have moderator authority so please follow the rules. Now the rules, I will ask for a sticky to be posted stating what the rules are. We used to have this but during the transition they have been lost along the way. That way everyone knows and there shouldnt be a problem. Lastly this is members voting for fellow members, I wish with the 16k+ members we had more voting/nominations, to be nominated in its self brings a lot of pride. I have seen members win that didnt sink thousands of dollars into their bike, they invented and stretched the imagination of what we thought could be done. With more members in the mix we can see some bikes that are fantastic come out of the woodwork like never before.

Thanks for your time and I will keep you updated.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
You have been doing a great job! Looking forward to future WOM's.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
They should give you the force so you can be a JEDI like Steve

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Cool, I know that there are a lot of Warriors here that deserve the recognition.

For me personally WOM isn't just about the the bikes but also about the members. We haveseveral members who over the last 6+ years have gone above and beyond the call to help other members and I feel that they are as deserving of WOM as anyone.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
TheOhioMike said:
They should give you the force so you can be a JEDI like Steve

That would be cheating... he would have the "That's not the bike you're voting for..." Powers....

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
All I have to say is this: I should have won long ago, I think the voting is rigged so that indigo warriors can't win.
O and by the way keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Good work Scott. Look forward to the future WOMs.WOTY is a great idea. May I suggest itbe crowned at WarriorFest.As for the voting, you can tell the WOM is rigged because aMidnight does not win every month. It has been scientifically proven that the Midnight Warrior is thefastest, bestest and Beastiest of them all.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is a tidbit to wet your whistle. Major format change coming with it. Playing field will even out to include more bikes. (how is this so you ask?) The Great and Powerful OZ (Sean) has a trick or two up his sleave.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
You've been doing a great job, Scott. Keep it up. I look forward to the new format. As for the rules, why don't post them up in it's own thread, I will make it sticky and with no replys.

BTW, I'm would definately be Bluntman.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Judge2008 said:
Hey I am ready for this to start

+100

you are doing a great job and cant wate to see what yall got up your sleeves. I intend on making the wom some day.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
NIce work so far bringing it back from the dead. Can't wait for the new stuff.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
As everyone has said, "you're doing a great job". Thank's for the time and energy

to get the WOM going again. Oh yea, +1 for a WOTY.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.