RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since only votes and no discussion are the rule in the Warrior of the Month voting topics, I thought I'd start a separate topic for discussion here. This topic will remain open from month to month and can be used for discussing anything related to Warrior of the Month. Usual forum rules apply, of course.

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
I guess this is a topic for saying why you voted for a certain bike? so my reason for redbullssg being my pick is it's an awsome bike,he is on here all the time member since 2002 I think it should be more than fifty posts,I like the poison ivy and my main reason is it still has the stock rear fender. any bike with a rounded aftermarket rear fender or bobbed off stock just don't do it for me.I love the stock fender. of course my bike don't seem to do anything for you guys either:( but hey.. each his own right?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
well while we're slightly off topic 60, your bike's been an inspiration for a few of my own mods, like the bar ends, liking the look of the rear seat removed and tying the cables along my flat bar..

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I guess this is a topic for saying why you voted for a certain bike? so my reason for redbullssg being my pick is it's an awsome bike,he is on here all the time member since 2002 I think it should be more than fifty posts,I like the poison ivy and my main reason is it still has the stock rear fender. any bike with a rounded aftermarket rear fender or bobbed off stock just don't do it for me.I love the stock fender. of course my bike don't seem to do anything for you guys either:( but hey.. each his own right?
well I guess your bike doesnt kiss and tell...I nutted all over that beotch at warrior fest when you were off to the jon... Your bike might be the cleanest warrior I have ever seen...not just the add ons, but the actual cleanliness!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
well I guess your bike doesnt kiss and tell...I nutted all over that beotch at warrior fest when you were off to the jon... Your bike might be the cleanest warrior I have ever seen...not just the add ons, but the actual cleanliness!!!!
Thanks dude..but did you see my truck?, ain't washed it in 5 years or more might be things growing in the floorboard:eek:

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Nooooo shlt! Soooo awesome! I was finger banging all the chrome when you weren't looking just to make my dirty bike feel better! :D

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
This month's WOM is a tight race so far. 5 votes for mayhemossf, 6 votes for mpartovi , and 4 for Gchalifo. Only a 10 days left, vote for your favorite and feel free to discuss any WOM in this topic.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/16-warrior-month/185991-cast-your-vote-wom-may-2013-a.html#post2387340

BTW, Rotten, you only put up pics with no vote, I need a name, brother.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/16-warrior-month/185991-cast-your-vote-wom-may-2013-a.html#post2387165
Does that mean that mayhemossf has 11 votes:D

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
This month's WOM is a tight race so far. 5 votes for mayhemossf, 6 votes for mpartovi , and 4 for Gchalifo. Only a 10 days left, vote for your favorite and feel free to discuss any WOM in this topic.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/16-warrior-month/185991-cast-your-vote-wom-may-2013-a.html#post2387340

BTW, Rotten, you only put up pics with no vote, I need a name, brother.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/16-warrior-month/185991-cast-your-vote-wom-may-2013-a.html#post2387165
Im pretty sure rotten nominated himself

1 - 20 of 351 Posts