RS Warrior Forum banner

161 - 180 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Bunch of bandwagon voters.....not saying for anyone to vote for me but it be nice if people put some effort into voting and not just keep picking the popular choice.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I agree Tom. However, I'm going to vote for the same guy I voted for last month that lost by only a few votes. There is a lot of nice warriors out there. It would be nice to see a close competition like last month. Keeps things interesting.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #162 (Edited)
Bunch of bandwagon voters.....not saying for anyone to vote for me but it be nice if people put some effort into voting and not just keep picking the popular choice.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Been saying that for years. Only difference is when I say it I catch a lot of flack for it. Although last month was so close I figured this month would go this way.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
putting milkman672042000 up for WOM for july may not be the prettiest bike out there but the places it takes monty and in turn us is incredible. this bike is built for the purpose of travelling and his travels show us things most of us will never get the opportunity to see

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
putting milkman672042000 up for WOM for july may not be the prettiest bike out there but the places it takes monty and in turn us is incredible. this bike is built for the purpose of travelling and his travels show us things most of us will never get the opportunity to see
i so agree!!... but i'd prefer to make a new title as a mark of admiration- guys like 8pack and monty for example are 'one off's' - and we follow there threads to the end - i so admire these guys

i thought i was 'intrepid' but i'm not even on the same page to deserve that word as these guys

So ..only given if a enough guys propose and second the title 'Warrior of Warriors' or something more specific - not a month thing - not a year thing...more a spontaneous round of applause type of thing i'm thinking

so this is the award for the warrior man first the warrior machine second

i often tease guys that it wasn't them that won 'warrior of the month' but their warriors and as much as i admire the machine...in these cases it's the man that has shone bright

but as always each and everyone of us is allowed to vote for the man and/or machine we choose in the WoM and we don't have to explain it ...just write the name

just wanted to put the idea out here - tomba :D

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
i so agree!!... but i'd prefer to make a new title as a mark of admiration- guys like 8pack and monty for example are 'one off's' - and we follow there threads to the end - i so admire these guys

i thought i was 'intrepid' but i'm not even on the same page to deserve that word as these guys

So ..only given if a enough guys propose and second the title 'Warrior of Warriors' or something more specific - not a month thing - not a year thing...more a spontaneous round of applause type of thing i'm thinking

so this is the award for the warrior man first the warrior machine second

i often tease guys that it wasn't them that won 'warrior of the month' but their warriors and as much as i admire the machine...in these cases it's the man that has shone bright

but as always each and everyone of us is allowed to vote for the man and/or machine we choose in the WoM and we don't have to explain it ...just write the name

just wanted to put the idea out here - tomba :D
Sounds redundant. I nominate you to run it.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
People are still voting in the july warrior of the month even though we're in august. someone's gotta close that out. Joey's vote was on 8/3 not trying to be a prick but voting is way too close this month to let it slide lol.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #172 (Edited)
People are still voting in the july warrior of the month even though we're in august. someone's gotta close that out. Joey's vote was on 8/3 not trying to be a prick but voting is way too close this month to let it slide lol.

Lol. let me guess, you won by 1 vote not counting the last? Don't worry the replies are time stamped and I never count votes after the end of the month. I will close it and announce later when I'm home.

161 - 180 of 351 Posts