RS Warrior Forum banner

Should this come back and if so, with what frequency?

• Monthly

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Quarterly

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just checking this out and seeing if people are still interested in doing this? We've got quite a few new members and plenty of active veterans so I thought it would be good to bring this back. I know there was an effort a couple years ago (that I may or may not have caused a little issue with, my apologies).

If there is enough interest, I'd like to propose a couple updates to the process:
1. You can only post pictures of your own bike. This prevents issues where a bike was sold or a member that is no longer active gets added.
2. You have to post a recent picture(s), as in, taken during the time period of the contest (hence the quarter suggestion since I know we're not THAT active of a group at the moment).
3. Voting would be open for the last week or two (depending on time period).
4. Introduce themes (such as by a bridge, with other bikes, in front of a mural, etc.).
5. Have a minimum post count of 10 or 20 to participate.

Totally open to other suggestions if there's any interest.

Depending on interest/engagement, let's have the kick off for October 1st. Get your votes in!

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used to like seeing the monthly winner, but I have a feeling there's not that much interest..
Well, the poll has been up for about 4 days now and we've got 16 votes so there might be.

Rectangle Font Electric blue Midnight Circle

Quick clarification, if we do monthly or quarterly, we will absolutely do a yearly one comprised of the monthly/quarterly winners. If we do monthly, we won't do quarterly too, though.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! 20 votes so far! Looking like Quarterly is pulling ahead. Bumping this up before the weekend to hopefully drive some more engagement.

Sky Font Circle Electric blue Rectangle

·
Registered
2003 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
1,193 Posts
Added poll and tentative start date of October 1st.
As an ex monthly winner I’d like to see it come back. I know some might say that there bike wouldn’t take out a monthly prize. I’m living proof that it can happen even if you don’t think it’s good enough. When it does happen it give you a great buzz and tickles your ego just enough lol. So guys treat it with enthusiasm and you just never know.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would like to vote for THOMMY as his Warrior has always looked great.
Haha! Not those votes. Those won’t start until October 1st. But I love the enthusiasm!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts