RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
I do miss them. There is still lots of cool creations out there. It helped get outstanding bikes to pop up. I rarely get the chance to browse the entire gallery.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
WOTM has appeared to be a contentious issue for a year or so now. Some love it and some hate it. Some say it's no more than a popularity contest and some guys actually vote for what they believe to be a radical and/or attractive Warrior each month. I know that it's also been a PITA for Carknee to manage each month. I have had a feeling since the end of Jan that we're not going to see any more WOTM bikes.

For what it's worth I think that it would be a great shame if we didn't have WOTM anymore. I very much enjoy voting for the bikes I like and I also use the winners bikes as a benchmark of excellence and ingenuity (you just have to look at previous winners bikes to see what I mean). Those bikes were trailblazers and have been a real inspiration for me and many others. It would be a great shame if the Hall of Fame is never to be enlarged, particularly as there are so many great projects going on with members bikes this year.

I tried not to add to this post, honestly I did, it's not a rant, just my two pennies.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
If its over I just wish my pics would have been uploaded to the WOM.. Maybe we could have a Mod Of the month..

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
What about taking a random selection of say 10 bikes in the gallery. If those 10 haven't been winners in the past then there is a poll to select from the 10. At the end of the month you have your winner.

Would take the setup of some scripting but someone on these boards has to know how to do it and maybe could lend a hand.

I love seeing the bikes, gives me inspiration and searching the gallery can be dawnting sometimes with so many bikes.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
I see that you've all decided to bring WOTM back, many thanks. IMHO it's just one of the facets that go to make this site the best **** place on the internet. One of the problems with WOTM as I see it are that not enough people vote every month, so come on guys, if you have a favourite bike on the site then vote for it (as long as the owner has a minimum of 50 posts)

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36210

Now, to the voting, there are soooooo many good looking bikes in the Galleries........decisions, decisions......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts