RS Warrior Forum banner

Who has the best inclement weather pics?

• PeterSik

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Girrrrrrr2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thommy_STC

Votes: 2 20.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior of the Quarter (2023-1)

3K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  random_guy 
#1 ·
CONGRATULATIONS to Barrett50BMG for winning 2022Q4!!

Fuel tank Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

For this quarter's challenge, given that most of the world is dealing with less than ideal weather (rub it in, my Aussie brethren), let's see pics of those bikes in inclement weather! Rain, wind, sleet, snow, ice! The nastier the better!

Award: Winner will receive one year of premium membership and a WoQ profile badge!

So, some ground rules:
  1. You have to be a member with at least 20 posts to be considered during voting.
  2. Winners of the previous 4 quarters are not eligible during voting.
  3. You can only post pictures of YOUR bike. You can request someone else to post pics of their bike, but that member has to do the posting.
  4. You can post up to 5 photos of your bike that you'd like to have considered.
  5. Voting will be open for the last two weeks of each quarter. I'll do my best to keep on schedule.
  6. Ties will be broken by whoever was first to post. For instance, if post 6 and 13 tie in the voting, post 6 member takes it home.
  7. Keep the chatter to a minimum. Since this will be by the quarter, the thread needs to be reasonably browsable during voting.
  8. Future competitions will have themes, but the last quarter will always be open and "theme-less".
So, lets see those Warriors! I know some of us either brave the elements (or don't have great storage solutions)!

See less See more
#3 ·
THAT'S what I'm talking about!! No one ever celebrates the bad situations we go through. Everyone just wants to see the shiny, pretty pics. Great submission!

I actually got my inspiration for this because I walked past my bike after it had rained on her and she looked so good with all the water drops evenly spaced and glistening in the sunlight. I found her quite beautiful, but I know people shake their heads when they see it... She's not a show bike so I don't care; she's gorgeous to me and that's all that matters.

#8 ·
Bumpity bump. Let's see those Warriors in inclement weather! The weather's been horrible. I know not everyone has their bike tucked in under a blanket in a temperature controlled environment with daily turn-down service with those little mints on the pillows that just make you go... oooooooooooooooo............

#11 ·
Appreciate the bump, but it looks like you've got this one in the bag! ;) We've got a bit of time left, though, so hopefully we'll get some more participation.

#13 ·
I generally agree, but the fact that you have half a meter of snow on your bike is not insignificant so I wouldn't consider a default win to be hollow in this case. ;)

#14 ·
Just one more week to submit submissions. Voting will go live on the 15th and end on the 31st.

I know a lot of the world is dealing with some crazy weather. Let's see those awesome, inclement weather photos!

#15 ·
Just one more week to submit submissions. Voting will go live on the 15th and end on the 31st.

I know a lot of the world is dealing with some crazy weather. Let's see those awesome, inclement weather photos!
I know what you mean I took the Raider out last night with the wife and it was 73 degrees down here in Miami with a nice ocean breeze. Crazy huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.