random_guy· Administrator/Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CONGRATULATIONS to Barrett50BMG for winning 2022Q4!!For this quarter's challenge, given that most of the world is dealing with less than ideal weather (rub it in, my Aussie brethren), let's see pics of those bikes in inclement weather! Rain, wind, sleet, snow, ice! The nastier the better!
Award: Winner will receive one year of premium membership and a WoQ profile badge!
So, some ground rules:
- You have to be a member with at least 20 posts to be considered during voting.
- Winners of the previous 4 quarters are not eligible during voting.
- You can only post pictures of YOUR bike. You can request someone else to post pics of their bike, but that member has to do the posting.
- You can post up to 5 photos of your bike that you'd like to have considered.
- Voting will be open for the last two weeks of each quarter. I'll do my best to keep on schedule.
- Ties will be broken by whoever was first to post. For instance, if post 6 and 13 tie in the voting, post 6 member takes it home.
- Keep the chatter to a minimum. Since this will be by the quarter, the thread needs to be reasonably browsable during voting.
- Future competitions will have themes, but the last quarter will always be open and "theme-less".