RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Good work Teck. While it isn't my style I can appreciate that you put a lot of work into it ... and did it well!
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
That's a beautiful bike. I like the fact it's not just bolt on stuff but your unique dreams rendered in metal and leather. This is a well deserved honor. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Many many thanks guys, it means A LOT to me. I consider you all close friends, even if I never met most of you. I'm looking forward to go to a Warrior Fest or any other organized trip where many Warriors show, this year. Please let me know what is the best event to meetup, preferably in NY state area.

Also, about the $100.00 winnings... I would like to donate the money towards the RSWarrior site.
If that creates a conflict, any children related charity will be just fine, make it as contribution from Floren Munteanu.

Without this site and the people who helped me, I would never have the bike I own today.
Thank you again guys.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Such a bad*** bike! And an honorable donation of your winnings.

A thread was started for a northeast warrior meet up and most of us have agreed to make the location Syracuse, NY on Saturday June 9th, we would all love to have you

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Such a bad*** bike! And an honorable donation of your winnings.

A thread was started for a northeast warrior meet up and most of us have agreed to make the location Syracuse, NY on Saturday June 9th, we would all love to have you
That sounds like a great location for me, only 4hrs drive from Montreal.
What is the thread link where you guys discuss the event, etc.?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Congrats TECK, a well deserved win.
The effort and commitment you have put into your bike is outstanding.
Knowing you, I have a feeling there is a future 'blue' paintjob in the pipeline coming very shortly :p :p

Gav.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Congrats TECK, a well deserved win.
The effort and commitment you have put into your bike is outstanding.
Knowing you, I have a feeling there is a future 'blue' paintjob in the pipeline coming very shortly :p :p

Gav.
One very nice looking bike something we should all be looking at for our mods.

Gav you touting for work:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Gav you touting for work:D:D:D:D
You must be joking Wizzy, booked solid until June and I've got Tomba's stuff arriving on Tuesday :cool:
TECK and I were talking paint a couple of years ago, not for me to do, just throwing ideas back and forth. He mentioned WashingtonWarrior doing something on the tins ?

Have you got these bars wired and fitted yet ?

G.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Helena decided that since Teck gave his winnings as a site donation that he could chose 5 members to receive Lifetime Memberships.

Teck has chosen:

alanh
Pep
oldman
Migsy
gilly

You five should be getting your Lifetime badges and priviledges soon.

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
Wow Teck, i don't know how to thank you.I appreciate it very much you choosing me as one of the 5. I'm honored, and thank you Helena also for doing all of this.I'm really blown away by the people and staff on this forum.First class.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
21 - 40 of 62 Posts