RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats from a new RSW owner from the far coast (also an Ex Montrealer, Fort & St. Catherine St.)

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Thank you very much TECK! I agree with Gilly, I am truly honored being one of the five.

·
Premium Member
3,379 Posts
You would of been on my list for sure, but you got more than enough privileges. :)
What is a EOBA winner?
Teck EOBA winner is Essence of Botherhood award and Arizona is the inaugural winner. Each winner and there are four per year will have a banner such as Arizona's on their profile for the year. Look it up as you may want to vote someone.
Heff

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Fantastic looking Warrior Teck, many many congrats on WOTY. You can win all the shows on the circuit but you can't beat an accolade like this from your peers. Top respect Brother.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Floren my friend, thanks so much for thinking of me for a Lifetime Premium Membership. We spent many a night on the phone and online planning and discussing our bikes and the mods we were doing.

Since I've been away I had no idea the website was sold and that memberships were now costing $$$. I donated every year I was here up until I sold the bike. I would have never known about sending a PM to Helena to get a Lifetime Membership. I haven't been back much because it's much too painful to see all the beautiful Warriors and be without one.

I always thought that my bike was unique but you took the Warrior to a much higher level. This is "well-deserved" honor.

Thanks again so much for the kind gesture,

Duke (Pep)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats

That is a beautiful bike. You must feel very cool to win the award.

What custom air kit are you using and what seat...looking for ideas for my 2008 warrior

Great job...Martin from Ontario, Canada

41 - 60 of 62 Posts