142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'daySpokes is this in your area

YAMAHA XV1700 Warrior Low Kms Show Room Perfect Condition
Item number: 220329663083

·
Registered
741 Posts
Farkme, never been driven in the rain. 6000 kms - 2005 - might as well be staright off the showroom floor.

I have no comprehension of how a tosser can buy a magnificant machine like this and leave it in the garage.

Maybe he's just got a small d!ck

·
Registered
741 Posts
Don't get me wrong I'm not pretending to have a willie that women are scared of but seriously..... "if you are game to open it up this is the bike for you!!!"........... really, wtf else would you do with a machine like this.......... Sorry, I'm getting a sore neck from shaking my head in disbelief

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
gtg_ozzie said:
Don't get me wrong I'm not pretending to have a willie that women are scared of but seriously..... "if you are game to open it up this is the bike for you!!!"........... really, wtf else would you do with a machine like this.......... Sorry, I'm getting a sore neck from shaking my head in disbelief
+1 ....and women arescared of mine!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I was thinking the same thing mate.

But I am glad that people like him exist because it means that there will always be a good bike for sale that is beggin for me to break it in.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I've bought my Warrior to talk sweetly to it and make sure it gets plenty of water, sunlight, and a bit of exercise in the midst of it all!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
gtg_ozzie said:
+1 ....and women arescared of mine!

Sounds like you guys are hung like fruit bats ..........

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Heck Time, is this your girl now???? she looks sweeeet...... Just needs to be matt black

Spokes, are you bidding on this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/yamaha-warrior_W0QQitemZ270327580625QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycles?hash=item270327580625&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

or item number

BTW did you get the mag's i left on your doorstep?

Take care all

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Yes mate I got the mags. Sorry I haven't contacted you to say thanks yet. Every time I think to do it it is late at night and my fear of waking people won't let me do it.

We do need to get together soon though.

Are you going away anytime soon or are you hanging around town for a change?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts