Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

ATTENTION!!!

Joe and I have decided to not sell anymore parts from the bike. We have sold off most of the accessories and are going to be hanging on to the rest. With the warriors no longer being produced and parts getting harder to find we are happy to keep the rest as back up parts for our selves...never know when you might bend a rod or something!!! Thanks to all that have purchased from us.

UPDATE:

Everything is still for sale EXCEPT the sissybar, vbak, coil relocate plate, integrated tail, mako, rear caliper, rubber tank protectors, one of two solo seats, headlight, pipes, power commander, front turn signals and 240 kit (front and rear wheels)

The belt from Chris's bike $7

Sad to say our fellow warrior brother 377pony, former warrior of the month, dumped his prized possession recently. There really isn't much damage, but the insurance company decided to total it anyway. Myself and round207warrior bought the bike from the insurance company and are in the process of parting it out.

We are going to try to sell as many parts as we can here on RSW, this will help you guys get some parts you are looking for at discounted prices. Whatever doesnt sell here will probably go on ebay.

Joe is going to keep the 250 kit off of the wrecked bike and offer his personal 240 kit. Kit comes 100% complete with NO CORE CHARGES. Comes with 240 Metzler at about 70% tread and a front Metzler at about 20-30% tread. Wheels, hub and pulley are powder coated gloss black. Comes ready to mount up...including bearings, rotors etc. Even comes with a hiden rear caliper mod. Price is $2000...part out all your pieces on ebay and go FAT for cheap!!!!

Prices do not include shipping. I'm not going to list every single part on here, but if there is something that you want post up on this thread and I will post price and availability. Don't send me PMs, this way everyone can see what parts are still available.

Other parts:

Triple trees with lock and key. $200
Engine $1000
Tach $350
CDI/ECU $200
Speedo $125
Damaged Tank $200
Damaged rear fender $125

Here is a video staring round207warrior and 377poney.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwCD8YeRtls4WWpFMVpHdTF1aTA/edit?usp=drive_web

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Frames are easily bent and difficult to repair. I see a lot of bikes getting totaled. Question about wheels though, you've got this listed w/front tire? Is this both wheels then? Do you have pics?

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
awwwwwwww..$HIT.... I remember that bike... it has the sack spike on the rear fender...

Is Pony ok? He has a cast on in the vid?

sorry to hear the news, and GLWTS

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello I'm interested in all of the "black stuff" on the handlebars. Levers, reservoir, kill switch housing, and light switch housing. Were any of these damaged in the accident?

I hope you are ok? You looked a little sore getting off the bike........

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd like to buy the VbaK if it will be a complete kit, with block off's and tubing, filters n such.

Also what tail light brand is on it? Price for just tail light no fender please.

Thanks, Wes. CT

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mako sold to law369 pending approval of shipping price.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Frames are easily bent and difficult to repair. I see a lot of bikes getting totaled. Question about wheels though, you've got this listed w/front tire? Is this both wheels then? Do you have pics?
These are the wheels...I can post up some pics of the tires and their current condition once I get them. Yes the front is included.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/members/40799-albums5313-picture17703.html

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/members/40799-albums5313-picture18005.html

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awwwwwwww..$HIT.... I remember that bike... it has the sack spike on the rear fender...

Is Pony ok? He has a cast on in the vid?

sorry to hear the news, and GLWTS
He is ok...shattered his tib and fib. That was him on the bike.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that sux, was he trying to keep up with you yodie? I guess that tach is red huh?
I wasnt there. I think he just had a DA moment! Yes tach is red.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello I'm interested in all of the "black stuff" on the handlebars. Levers, reservoir, kill switch housing, and light switch housing. Were any of these damaged in the accident?

Thanks in advance
That wasnt me in the video, that was 377pony aka mud falcon aka chris.

I'll let Joe (round207warrior) let you know about the controls. I do know that the clutch lever was bent forward a little, you can see it in the video.

·
Registered
154 Posts
just to give a little more info on the situation. a lot of you know 377 pony is my brother and he lives right down the street. when the accident happened it was a soft lay down on the left side maybe 20/25 but the bike hit on the front end and bent the forks. it then did one roll landing back on the left side. the right side never touched the ground. I took the bike home and progressive saw the fork damage dented tank and simply totaled it I was very surprised. she said most of the time if they see fork damage and a lay down she totals them. since I have a warrior along with 3 other close friends I decided to buy the bike along with yodie. he is my computer guy and lives 12 hours away so he actually has not seen the bike. that being said our deal is he posts everything and plays the auctioner and I simply tear it down and ship the parts. I took the bike for a ride and got it up to 45 or so which was a little hairy with the front end tweaked. you can see a video of it running and rolling it was sitting for some time in my garage so the battery was a little weak. most of the bike was stripped this weekend however some of the more complex things may take me some time. rather than haggle with someone I pulled my 240 kit complete from my bike and put 377 kit on my bike. I didn't want someone worried about a bent rim or swingarm. with all this being said we decided we all can benefit from this situation we will sell some of the bigger parts to get our money back then have the rest to pick from or offer to others here on the forum. yodie and I talk daily and he doesn't do **** at his job so contact him for questions and pictures of parts and prices and we will get them out as soon as possible. first come first serve. thanks all.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
do you have the the stock pegs with their mounts? The seat and the rear brake pedal lever? Send me the price please
Solo seat $100
Brake pedal $20
Will check on the stock pegs....should have them.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd like to buy the VbaK if it will be a complete kit, with block off's and tubing, filters n such.

Also what tail light brand is on it? Price for just tail light no fender please.

Thanks, Wes. CT
VBAK is complete. I believe the tail light is the clear alternatives, it is the model that can be programmed. It is smoked. I'm working on finding a link. Will price then.

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
just to give a little more info on the situation. a lot of you know 377 pony is my brother and he lives right down the street. when the accident happened it was a soft lay down on the left side maybe 20/25 but the bike hit on the front end and bent the forks. it then did one roll landing back on the left side. the right side never touched the ground. I took the bike home and progressive saw the fork damage dented tank and simply totaled it I was very surprised. she said most of the time if they see fork damage and a lay down she totals them. since I have a warrior along with 3 other close friends I decided to buy the bike along with yodie. he is my computer guy and lives 12 hours away so he actually has not seen the bike. that being said our deal is he posts everything and plays the auctioner and I simply tear it down and ship the parts. I took the bike for a ride and got it up to 45 or so which was a little hairy with the front end tweaked. you can see a video of it running and rolling it was sitting for some time in my garage so the battery was a little weak. most of the bike was stripped this weekend however some of the more complex things may take me some time. rather than haggle with someone I pulled my 240 kit complete from my bike and put 377 kit on my bike. I didn't want someone worried about a bent rim or swingarm. with all this being said we decided we all can benefit from this situation we will sell some of the bigger parts to get our money back then have the rest to pick from or offer to others here on the forum. yodie and I talk daily and he doesn't do **** at his job so contact him for questions and pictures of parts and prices and we will get them out as soon as possible. first come first serve. thanks all.
didn't know you guys were bros, a pic just for reference:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Thanks in advance
Joe says all the hand black handlebar parts are damage free except for the bent clutch lever.
R control switch $75
L control switch $75
Brake lever/ reservoir $100
Clutch/perch $40

1 - 20 of 231 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.