RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold my 2005 Yamaha Warrior and had some parts left over. I figured I would post it here before they go to Ebay. All prices are WITHOUT shipping. If you need quotes on parts with shipping or pictures just let me know. Please be patient awaiting shipping quotes as I'm still getting boxes for a lot of this stuff. Of course local pick up is welcome. I will accept paypal with a 3% increase.Stock swingarm - $150.00

Stock front wheel - $100.00

Stock rear wheel with Metzler 210-50-17 tire (great tread) - $175.00

Yamaha passenger peg relocators (Like new)- $35.00

V&H Pro Pipe with hellriser baffle. Painted black and needs repainting. Has a few dull/dry spots - $140.00

V&H Big Shots (Very Good condition) - $180.00

Corbin Hollywood Solo (Great shape) - $175.00

Saddleman Cruis'n Slant Jumbo Saddlebags with EZ Brackets attached. (Great shape) Just screw in 4 bolts and go. - $100.00

Memphis Shades Big Shot windshield with sport shield brackets (Great shape) - $50.00

Stock front pulley - $25.00

Ride side Yamaha speedstar cover painted satin black - $40.00

Left side Yamaha Speedstar cover painted satin black - $40.00

Stock right side coffin cover - $10.00

Stock forward controls with Lightning extensions - $100.00

Stock aluminum belt guard - $5.00

Phat Performance forward control brake and shift pegs. These are the original chrome brake and shift pegs from the forward controls. I put extended ones on and had these left over. - $5.00

Stock Handlebar risers - $15.00

Stock mirrors (Both) - $10.00

If you're looking for any misc crap (reflectors, brackets, etc.) Let me know and I'll see if I have the stock one laying around.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
David I believe they are sold but I'll letyou know if it falls thru.

The swingarm, mirrors and Corbin are on hold due to a deal pending. If it does not complete later this week I'll put them back up for sale.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If any of the deals with both the speedstar covers or the relocation passenger peg kit falls through, I'm willing to buy all three items.

Let me know. PM sent.

Thanks!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Naki I have never shipped to New Zealand and wouldn't even know which company to use to keep you from paying a mint. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have had a few people ask about the Pro Pipe so here is a picture. As you can tell it needs a new coat of paint or have it powder coated. I painted it using the directions on this forum but must not have put enough coats on.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tausch since I just posted these parts I wanted to let the prices stay for the first couple of days. I appreciate the offer and may still take it but right now have had multiple PM's asking questions about most of the parts listed. Only ones that have deals pending at this time are marked. Again thank you.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Had a couple questions about the stock forward controls and wanted pictures. here they are. They already have the Lightning Performance extensions attached which will move them forward or you can remove them. I think just that kit goes for $70 or $80.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
WIKD said:
Naki I have never shipped to New Zealand and wouldn't even know which company to use to keep you from paying a mint. Any suggestions?
Yep, shipping is expensive to New Zealand. Have used USPS in the past. Anybody have suggestions for trans pacific shipping?

Email sent.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts