RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to check out a new 2006 Warrior tomorrow. They have 3 left. One Midnight and two standard.I have been looking around most of this winter and am ready to buy. Price advertised is $8999 plus tax and license for the standards and $9499 for the Midnight. Sounds like a fantastic deal. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Buy one. That is just about dealer cost. Make sure that you have your own financing ahead of time as I'm sure they will hit you 18-21% on in-house financing.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Allsmiles

Buy one. That is just about dealer cost. Make sure that you have your own financing ahead of time as I'm sure they will hit you 18-21% on in-house financing.

Not true...with good credit you can get the Yamaha financing and its about 8% APR for up to 72 months[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
368 Posts
Those are some fantastic prices! If you decide, Hopefully!, post a topic in your region. Sometimes there are some people on here that know of some lower OTD prices. That's the beaty of the greates forum on the net.

·
Registered
405 Posts
yea, great price. I paid 10500 for mine in october and thaught i was getting a steal, also not including taxes tags, ect. I was able to get the 7.9 from yamaha. they trie to tell me i couldn't get that rate, but when i told them that was the only way i was taking the bike, they changed there tune.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have seen the red 06 advertised around 9000, but thats the first time I've seen a midnight that low. Great prices.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Yammi is offering $1000.00 to dealers on left over inventory. If its been on the floor at the prices you mention they may be willing to give you (out the door) for the price its marked.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. I just bought a 06 midnight in Feb from a dealer in Tenn. for $9497.00 then added a 5yr extended warranty for $550.00 not sure if the warranty was worth it, because I already changed the pipes and put a PCIII on it and I will be ordering Churchkeys V-BAK pretty soon and not sure how this will affect the warranty.I wish I would of asked what modding would affected the warranty.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Went and did it today. Now a proud new owner of a 06 Midnight. Found a different dealer with a better price, and when I saw it sitting in the crate after they removed the cardboard, I couldn't help myself. Bought it!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Ask for an OTD price. Many dealers offer screaming prices but then tack on $750 for delivery and $750 for dealer prep which dramatically ups the price of the bike. I would expect you should be able to get those bikes for close to 10,900 OTD if they arent monkeying with you. If they are, expect $1000 more.

JT

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jaytee&All The only thing they added on was a $50 doc fee. I bought it for $9670 and thats including tax and license. They are putting it together today. Closest I could find to this deal was $8999OTD + tax and license, and that was for a Red '06.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Excellent! Nice to see a dealer that actualyl needs to move his stock and not mess about with you. Very good deal for a new one. You will be quite happy... until you realize that you need to spend $2000 on a chrome 240, $1000 on BAK, PCiii, custom map, $300+ on seat, $2000 on custom paint, $1000 on chrome farkles, $700 on raked triple, $500 on black-tipped rineharts, etc, etc, etc....

JT

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Foxland, you did get a good deal. Here in SoCal I was VERY happy to get my '05 midnight in late '04 for 12.5k OTD. But armads dealer had THREE of these sitting since '06 model year... that means his local area they jsut arent selling. I would be very happy with either of your deals. **** I was happy with my deal and its not even close to you guys! /emoticons/emotion-4.gif

JT

1 - 20 of 21 Posts