RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is very sad to say but im faced with a difficult choice and i have to sell my 06 blue warrior and am looking to price it fairly ive looked in ebay and stopped at the yamaha shop and im coming up with many different prices its an 06 with a pro pipe on it Im looking to get $8750.00 for it I bought it this spring and it has 700 miles on it. I dont want to price it so it doesnt sell but i want to get what i owe... does this sound fair for this bike its a great bike but money matters ditate this choice right now any help in this would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Sounds like a fair price to me and I was shoppong up till about 3 weeks ago. I probably would have at least talked to you for that price. Sorry you have to let her go!

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
You might be able to get a little more than that for it, but you'd have to find just the right buyer. I think you'll be able to move it pretty quick at that price.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
If you still have the stock exhaust I'd put it back on and sell the pro-pipe on the site, you won't get the $ for it with the bike.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

You wouldn't get that on ebay but maybe in cycletrader..

I agree...there are brand new 06's with ZERO miles for 8999.00 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-YAMAHA-ROAD-STAR-WARRIOR-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ170123752616QQihZ007QQcategoryZ50044QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and, it DIDN't sell!!!

Good Luck. Sorry to see anyone go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts