RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a big interest for Warrior related shirts, baseball caps etc...

I currently have in the works a pretty cool T-Shirt Design that I will be offering up in short sleeve & sleeveless (muscele) shirts. I will be offering the shirt in 2 3 size's only Large, XL & XXL (if you want XXXL that would be special order) The shirts will be offered in Black in Color with Grey Silk Screen Ink or White Ink. This will be a "LIMITED" Shirt. First come, First Serve. Once supplies run dry that's it.

Baseball Caps, I can have made up with Custom Stitching. I prefer plain caps, so I will just go with Road Star Warrior or Warrior Rider. Give me your input on the caps. I am just tossing this around.

If I have enough interest I can have a turnaround on these shirts in a few weeks. Let me know. Thanks!

Ed

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Cool. I like both ideas (tee and b-cap). I'm assuming this will be separate from Carknee's offering on tees? Also, pics? (I know, I know - that Jim, what a PITA!). Thanks, in advance!

·
Registered
889 Posts
sounds good -- lets see what they look like [8D]
BTW I think prostreetwarrior's shirts are cool -- but i actually have to wear a work shirt all day long and even tho they do say warrior i'd rather a tee

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Hey ED,put me down for a hat and a shirt.The hat would be better with road star warrior,imo.Get some pics up as soon as you can so we can see what they look like.Later Dwayne..

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Eddie my boy, YOU DA' MAN.

Put me in for 2-XL tee's, gray on black. Not sure about the hat. I love caps, but I hate the ones that have the mesh in the back and the polyester - almost plastic material in the front that sticks up like a freaking billboard....

sorry, I got off on a tangent. If the caps. are the cotton type, low profile that won't make my forehead look bigger than it already is - I'm in for one of those as well. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I am already kicking myself in the arse for not getting 2 or 3 of the Orionbrian shirts. I wear the one shirt I have so often that I am wearing it out.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will post picture's by mid week. Please be Patient. You all will be extremely happy once completed.

The caps will be of high quality, 100% cloth with maybe leather strap or cloth strap. These will cost a little more, but will last years on end.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Put me up for one sleeve and one sleeveless T-shirt, size Large. If they look extremely cool and are reasonably priced I might even want two of each, I wear T-shirts a lot.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Going to the screen printer on Thursday to finalize the design. I will have picture's up as soon as possible. You folks won't be disappointed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts