RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The First Spring Ride 2018 shirts are now available for purchase. Through the work of CaldonianWarrior, OvertoneInk, and yours truly we were able to get a shirt available for the spring ride. These are available through a website "flyingbacon" that is a start up of the company OvertonInk. Overtone was wanting to get into the market of being able to upload a design and have it printed. Through a lot of communication with these guys and a lot of work on their side they have the site up and running but only have the warrior shirts for now. This is advantageous for both parties as RSWarrior members are the first customers for the online side and can hopefully lead to any other event related needs being fulfilled. They agreed to do 2 different front designs and have the option of long or short sleeve. As a total surprise they even added posters. So here is the opportunity to get that warrior "swag" we all have been wanting and maybe get this beast of a motorcycle the attention it deserves.

https://flyingbacon.com/collections/all

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Get them now

OK i placed the first order and I'm waiting on ya"ll. This company has been really great to work with so lets get some orders in. I ordered one of each (in 3xl Heftysmurf) and a poster.!.! Wait did I say poster??? yes I did they have a poster too. I wanna send a thanks to Gavin (CaldonianWarrior) for the design. We have 2 designs in short and long sleeve so get them and lets get ready for the spring ride.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The First Spring Ride 2018 shirts are now available for purchase. Through the work of CaldonianWarrior, OvertoneInk, and yours truly we were able to get a shirt available for the spring ride. These are available through a website "flyingbacon" that is a start up of the company OvertonInk. Overtone was wanting to get into the market of being able to upload a design and have it printed. Through a lot of communication with these guys and a lot of work on their side they have the site up and running but only have the warrior shirts for now. This is advantageous for both parties as RSWarrior members are the first customers for the online side and can hopefully lead to any other event related needs being fulfilled. They agreed to do 2 different front designs and have the option of long or short sleeve. As a total surprise they even added posters. So here is the opportunity to get that warrior "swag" we all have been wanting and maybe get this beast of a motorcycle the attention it deserves.

Anybody interested in a shirt and the spring ride check out this site and post under events for first spring ride

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Flying Bacon is happy to announce the opening of our new internet store! Flying Bacon is your premier source for apparel, posters, and more. We offer a wide variety of designs to match your interests, and with our custom printing service, you can upload and print your own designs on sweatshirts, tee shirts, posters, and more!

At least, all of that will be true very soon.

FlyingBacon.com won’t launch until February 21, but for RSWarrior members only, we’re offering a special pre-launch pre-order! Order your Yamaha Warrior shirts in one of two designs, or a great Yamaha Warrior poster, and we’ll ship them out when we go live on February 21. We’re proud to make our Yamaha Warrior tees and posters the first products on our site, and to make the great members of the RSWarrior forum our first customers!

https://flyingbacon.com/

Anybody interested in a shirt and the spring ride check out this site and post under events for first spring ride

You should post a direct link for the warrior shirt in your origional post.

And just for the Critics, edit the 5700 to 5250 as stock rpm is or
Per Speed star ecu 5500 or Ivans reflash 5850.
Cause I know there will be people out there commenting about that.
Im just looking out for ya.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
1 - 20 of 176 Posts