RS Warrior Forum banner

141 - 160 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I’d recommend go a little bigger than usual. I wear a XL in some shirts and occasionally a 2X . I ordered the 2X and it fit just right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I’d recommend go a little bigger than usual. I wear a XL in some shirts and occasionally a 2X . I ordered the 2X and it fit just right.
If you are kinda in between sizes go up. Im a 2x that sometimes gets snug so i went 3x and it was perfect.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Fatninja,

In the next few weeks I will need to order two more shirts (one for Jim Duncan and one for a challenge winner) hopefully the shirts will remain available for quick shipping. Let me know if things look good. I will get particulars soon as known. Thanks.
Pm me when you know the particulars and ill see if i can get a print date or maybe even arrange a print date.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
The T shirts are a 'one of'.
I found the price for the shirts cheap compared to other ltd edition shirts.... The price of Harley shirts would scare everyone.
As for postage..... you can only blame the postal services, not the shirt maker.
The postage cost to Scotland from NC, USA was good.... no complaints AT ALL... cheaper than flying over and collecting them there.....
I ordered medium (cause I'm a skinny c**t)... I'd say compared to other similar sized shirts over here, they were a fraction larger, which is good.

So.... no complaints whatsoever with size, service and postage....

Gav.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
I'm with Gav. I am in canada and found the postage to be quite reasonable compared to other things I order from the US. I heard recently that USPS has increased their rates and I know canada Post as well as the FEDEX's etc have raised their prices. The days of cheap shipping are gone I think

·
Registered
417 Posts
I ordered another t shirt and have decided I want a poster too but don’t wanna pay shipping a third time. I messaged the website, think I can get this resolved?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hopefully in the next week or two I’m riding up to see my dads new house he moved to the bottom of the mountains in NE ga. I’ll wear my shirt that day and grab a few pics

·
Registered
417 Posts
You know what be really sweet, a soft cotton head tie (doo rag) I wear one under my helmet at all times

·
Registered
622 Posts
Might Just Have to Suck it Up & Lash Out.
How Is Everyone Finding The Fit?
Fair, Generous Or a Bit Tight ?
Just Don't Wanna Commit & Get Incorrect Size.
Cheers In Advance.
Sucked Up, Lashed Out, Bullet Bit, Etc Etc.
Ordered 3 shirts, 1 For Young Fella 2 For Me & 2 Posters.
Went Slightly Bigger as Suggested.
Now I'm In Patiently Waiting Mode.

·
Administrator
28,152 Posts
Okay I'm gonna send Jim a t-shirt and if anyone else photoshopped I will send one of those who did a T-shirt too. In a quick check I did not see anyone, but will look again now.

Fatninja,

In the next few weeks I will need to order two more shirts (one for Jim Duncan and one for a challenge winner) hopefully the shirts will remain available for quick shipping. Let me know if things look good. I will get particulars soon as known. Thanks.

141 - 160 of 176 Posts