RS Warrior Forum banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
Sometimes members start but don't proceed and finish. Watching that teaches something. I like what I learn when someone sees what can be and finds a way to move it forward and make it real. Like you did.

Congratulations on a successful first event.

So, what did you learn from this, and how will you organize and present the event for growth next year? You already have a great shirt and in fact others can buy the shirt for their local group rides so the design spans the global landscape.

Does it seem possible that with some planning and execution that next year could see easily a hundred riders posting pics during a one-week nine-day event, weather permitting?

I can see regional group rides participating.

You have the potential to pencil out a plan and roll it out next year and have a very positive brotherhood-oriented effect on people's lives.

This could grow to massive scales.

You did good work.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
On my end I was glad to see it come to fruition. The primary goal obviously was to get shirts made which worked out, the event itself was just an after thought to make it happen. The event turned out to be, in my opinion, a really cool event. I am a little disappointed that more people havent posted a pic but what can I say, it is what it is. Those that have posted have posted cool pics.

Through this journey I have found that there are some really dedicated members on this forum. I think going forward with this event i would time it differently with worldwide members in mind. The date was selected as ok for me even though it rained but we did stretch it some. Next time maybe starting on a saturday and running 15 days giving 3 weekends.

So yes I am proud that this worked out. I feel good seeing those that did post pics sporting that gear. I think it worked out well to have only been a member for 9 months and never been on a forum...i dont facebook either. So going forward hopefully more people will post

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
You Fatninja are my new hero my brotha. What you pulled off was great and I know you have the possibility to do great things here. I am here to support

·
Registered
55 Posts
Still snowing here in Ohio. Wtf!
I’ll post a pic with my warrior shirt once this weather breaks, and I get my bike painted.
Hopefully a only a couple more weeks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered a couple shirts last week. Looking through the old posts here has me worried that there was a small window in which to order. Are these still available? I don't mind waiting for cool shirts but I hope I didn't put my CC info into a dead page. Haven't received any kind of shipping confirmation yet.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I may have to get another one. I think when I gave some clothes away my warrior shirt was in the bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

161 - 176 of 176 Posts