RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched the movie "Torque" and it looks like Henry James (the drug dealer) is riding a Warrior. Anyone else notice that?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Converted it over to chain drive, but kept the stock can on there, makes no sense at all. I guess killing Ice cube's brother in the bathroom with a belt wouldn't have been as dramatic or CSI as with the chain.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I don't Care Iam not watching that Movie Again No Matter What!!!! LOL....

·
Registered
687 Posts
Did you also notice that the RC51 in the beginning sounds like a CBR?

Oh, boy... I did nothing but shout FALLACY!!!! Thousands of times, throughout that movie...

IDEOCY I TELL YOU!!! When I make my motorcycle movie, it's not going to be so farfetched and ill researched...

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I watched about 5 minutes of the movie, the big chase scene with the Warrior. It was on TV one day and I stumbled across it at that scene. Looks like a crappy movie. And that bike looks hideous with those bars.

·
Registered
957 Posts
quote:Originally posted by BHW

I watched about 5 minutes of the movie, the big chase scene with the Warrior. It was on TV one day and I stumbled across it at that scene. Looks like a crappy movie. And that bike looks hideous with those bars.

Oh you need to see it the chase sceens are so real![B)]

·
Registered
957 Posts
quote:Originally posted by lagalaxy8

When you can say Biker Boyz was better you know it sucked.
Dyno0202 those scenes are not real?
Toy Story looked more real then the ending. I wish they would stop with the crg crap.

Yeah just yesterday my buddies and I were racing on top of a train, whata rush I'll tell ya[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
212 Posts
quote:Originally posted by lagalaxy8

I wish they would stop with the crg crap.

Whoa! Hey! Don't be hatin' on the CG!! Some of us make our living that way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts