RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding around Lake Geneva yest with my cuz and I happened to see 2 different Warriors while I was there. One came up right behind at a light right on the main line of town. I saw him coming and I turned around and said nice bike. He said somthing back but I couldnt hear him and the light turned green. About 5 mins later I was sitting at the BP and I saw a pack of bikes go by with a Midnight taking up the rear.

Was just wondering if it was any1 on RSW......

·
Registered
826 Posts
dualxhst289 said:
I was riding around Lake Geneva yest with my cuz and I happened to see 2 different Warriors while I was there. One came up right behind at a light right on the main line of town. I saw him coming and I turned around and said nice bike. He said somthing back but I couldnt hear him and the light turned green. About 5 mins later I was sitting at the BP and I saw a pack of bikes go by with a Midnight taking up the rear.

I went thru LG yesterday, but I'm sureyou would've recognized my bike! :)

It's funny that we rode all day Saturday with you for about 500 miles.... and on Sunday we even though we didn't ride together, but we were pretty much in the same places - Lage Geneva, Crystal Lake...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vladens said:
dualxhst289 said:

I went thru LG yesterday, but I'm sureyou would've recognized my bike! :)

It's funny that we rode all day Saturday with you for about 500 miles.... and on Sunday we even though we didn't ride together, but we were pretty much in the same places - Lage Geneva, Crystal Lake...

Ya I think yours would have caught my eye. HaHa. I wasnt in LG for very long. When I talked to you yest, were you in CL or were you by 12 and 120. YOu said both but their about 20 mins from each other. Me and my cuz Chris met up with my other cuz Steve at the BP at 12 and 120.

I think that would have been hilarious if we would have ran into each other yest on pure chance after riding all day on Sat together! Did you see any other Warriors at LG?

I just went to the dealer on my lunch break to ask about the dry rotting and he told me the tire needs to be replaced! And get this, to replace it with the OEM Dunlap the want $230! The tire is on end of season clearance for $150 and they want $75 to mount and balance! I almost laughed at him. I paid $220 for my rear Bridgestone mount and balance down at the Dragon.

O and I still cant get onto CLC....

·
Registered
826 Posts
I'm not so familiar with that area, so I don't know exactly what town I was in... but it was def close to Crystal Lake..... and less then 10 min west of Rt 120 & 12.

I only passed thru very corner of Lake Geneva, and didn't see any Warriors there. But I saw only right by CL...

And no, I can't get into CLC websiteeither...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts