RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you are not in the area. I meant that you could stop by and tell them about RSWARRIOR . com
LOL!!! I think we're misunderstanding each other...I was in Glendale Heights, IL the other day for GM Technical training at the UTI building. On my way home (Clinton, IA), I spotted a Warrior as I exited onto the interstate. I know of one Warrior rider that lives in that area, but it wasn't his bike according to his profile pics. It was a nice Warrior...newer midnight w/Star logo on tank, short sissy bar w/black leather/studded tool pouch mounted to the back side, chrome Cobra Swept pipes. I know, could've been anyone, but just seeing if it was a member here. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply, as I am new to the blog and getting used to it. I believe you might have seen me, as I have the 09 Midnight, and live in Glendale Height, close to North and 355, so you might have seen me by Army and 355.

Are you local to GH?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Yamaweezie!!!! Sure send me PM when you come out this way, we can go for cofee or something. There are couple of Warrior owners I know in the Glendale Heights area. All of 3 of us did a Warrior ride couple of weekend ago thru downtown.

In upcoming few weeks I will post pictures of my Lake Michigan Circle Tour I did with my cousin a month or so ago..

Thanks for the Welcome....

Ride Safe....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts