RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Open to offers on everything. I just want this stuff out of my garage.
Price now includes shipping to lower 48

I have a few items for sale that I am not going to use. I don't how much any of this stuff is worth, but I will do my best with researching prices. All prices are negotiable and include shipping.

SOLD - Cavalry Sissybar with backrest. No hardware, just what you see in the picture. Very good condition. $125. Lowered to 100.

SOLD Stock mirrors. In good condition. $50. Lowered to 30

SOLD Stock handlebars with risers and wire clips. Handlebars could use a good cleaning, but they are in good condition. $100

SOLD Stock grips with end caps. $40. Lowered to 25

Stock foot pegs. Look to be in good condition. $40. Lowered to 20

SOLD Aftermarket foot pegs with adapters. Pretty good condition. They look to be the Kuryakyn Switchblades. $75

SOLD Stock rear turn signals. Wires were cut by previous owner, otherwise good condition. $60. Lowered to 35

ALL SOLD 4 different engine covers. I know one is clutch, one is middle drive (primary), not sure about the 2 with Yamaha on them. I put prices above each cover and shipping is included.

Let me know if any of these prices are out of line. Just trying to sell some stuff that I don't need and someone may can use.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
How tall is the sissy bar? I need to strap a hefty backpack to it.

Is there any way I can add a luggage rack to the back? So I can carry a lunch cooler.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How tall is the sissy bar? I need to strap a hefty backpack to it.

Is there any way I can add a luggage rack to the back? So I can carry a lunch cooler.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
I will get a measurement for you in a bit. I've attached a photo with it on the bike.
You should be able to add a luggage rack to it, but I'm not certain about that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Interested in the handlebars. That 100 shipped or can you find out what it would be shipped to 98445 in Washington state. Btw are factory bars 1 1/4?

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interested in the handlebars. That 100 shipped or can you find out what it would be shipped to 98445 in Washington state. Btw are factory bars 1 1/4?
I'm not sure about the bar size. I do know that they are 1" at the ends.
When I get home, I will check on the size and shipping and let you know.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The bars are 1" from riser to ends.
Shipping will be 55 dollars due to the size. I will split the shipping with you and let them go for 125 shipped.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Shipping will be 55 dollars due to the size. I will split the shipping with you and let them go for 125 shipped.
Can you PM me where I send the money I'll send it right now. I got a guy that will powder coat them for me. So sooner I get em the sooner I'll be happy with my bars lol. I hate my drag bars

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you PM me where I send the money I'll send it right now. I got a guy that will powder coat them for me. So sooner I get em the sooner I'll be happy with my bars lol. I hate my drag bars
PM sent

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What condition are the shells of the turn signals?
Here are a few pics. There is a very light scratch on one of the shells. Should buff out. The lenses are near flawless.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts