RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are the stick on warrior emblems that came on my 05 still made somewhere? every one removed them and now I kinda miss em.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
. . . and speaking of good MC painters . . . how ya doing Gav!
Hey Mike, everything is hectic here at the moment.... trying to catch up with work.... this year seems to be a pig for doing repairs.... not many custom jobs, just sorting other peoples mishaps :mad:
After the mental 2 weeks with the Heff man from Australia and the rest of the Warriors at the Holland and Scottish trip, then this weekend past at the Harley D's Thunder in the Glens not had much time for looking out all the pictures and vids yet.. still waiting for vids from Wizzy.
Summer here is only another month and a half, then I'll try and find time for cleaning up the other Warrior. Omar_the_Sherriff is busy stealing parts from it already.....Hahaha

How's Oregon been this year for riding?

·
Administrator
28,201 Posts
Beautiful summer mostly, great mountain roads and the coast has generally been clear and warm, wish I could ride every day :)

Glad your hands are busy until to custom stuff re-appears as quickly as it subsided, especially because it gave you time for those awesome tours!

Hey Mike, everything is hectic here at the moment.... trying to catch up with work.... this year seems to be a pig for doing repairs.... not many custom jobs, just sorting other peoples mishaps :mad:
After the mental 2 weeks with the Heff man from Australia and the rest of the Warriors at the Holland and Scottish trip, then this weekend past at the Harley D's Thunder in the Glens not had much time for looking out all the pictures and vids yet.. still waiting for vids from Wizzy.
Summer here is only another month and a half, then I'll try and find time for cleaning up the other Warrior. Omar_the_Sherriff is busy stealing parts from it already.....Hahaha

How's Oregon been this year for riding?
Hey Doc, wassup with omar vanishing for tea? Over me head :(

speaking of our pics ...where are we storing them...mine are ready to be stored for guys to see?

i'd had the tea bags...omar will vanish !! :)

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sorry man. I didn't know that's what we were doing here. let me try again. YES SELL THEM TO ME CHEAP BECAUSE IM PRETTY. THATS A GOOD ENOUGH REASON RIGHT? hope this helps.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm thinking of taking mine off as well, which are straight chrome.

If I do I'd be willing to send em your way for pretty much shipping plus a six-pack of Goose IPA ($12 I think?)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts