RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warrior parts are't real common in Australia so i thought i'd reach out,

I have a Turbo'd XV1700 Warrior that needs to be ridden so If you have (or know of) a Warrior tank that is for sale i'd love to hear about it

·
Premium Member
4,184 Posts
Tanks are getting very very hard to find. Best bet is to try to repair your depending on the damage.
Post some pics to see your damage.

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
513 Posts
I’m assuming you looking for a tank somewhere in Australia? Because i see them posted up on EBay

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m assuming you looking for a tank somewhere in Australia? Because i see them posted up on EBay
G'day Abd9810,
I'm happy to have one shipped from wherever, i search ebay etc and check the box for worldwide but i'm not having much luck, if you see or hear about a tank (any year / colour) give me a heads up mate.

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
513 Posts
I saw this one , I sent him a message and asked if he ships to Australia, no reply yet
B03AF35F-822A-4BB9-940A-7FC5A35F93A1.png

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
513 Posts
Okay he does ship to Australia, look up the EBay listing and send him a message

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome find!! again i searched worldwide and couldn't find it, it's only when i entered the ebay item number that it came up. Thank you.

So i contacted the seller myself asking the same question i guess we'll see what happens...

Abd9810 - You've made my day, my week actually 2020 has been a tough one globally, it's nice to get some good news, lets hope he is willing to post to sunny Queensland.

Whilst i'm typing away here - anybody know why i don't see these add's when searching worldwide?
Is it maybe cause he "Might Not Post To Australia" or something??

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
513 Posts
Well I’m glad I could help, I hope it works out . Maybe he doesn’t list global shipping

·
Registered
183 Posts
T I might have a tank-if you look at my profile pics-or my ablums the tank you see in my photo shoot is hopefully in my ex's garage that I built-it had a slight dent in it where you see the yamaha star that I put over it to cover it up it was the size of like a 50 cent piece not that deep.Low and behold I have to ask her if I can get it,If she did'nt trash it I had it stored in a box that my replacement tank came in,let me know if your still looking.

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
975 Posts
The tank has been repaired previously, so i'm not sure if i can repair it again and maintain the structural integrity
Is that tank made of fibreglass or am I looking at it wrong ? Spartan Warriors are looking into making fibreglass fuel tanks as there will come a time when there will be no new steel ones😎😎🐝

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
T I might have a tank-if you look at my profile pics-or my ablums the tank you see in my photo shoot is hopefully in my ex's garage that I built-it had a slight dent in it where you see the yamaha star that I put over it to cover it up it was the size of like a 50 cent piece not that deep.Low and behold I have to ask her if I can get it,If she did'nt trash it I had it stored in a box that my replacement tank came in,let me know if your still looking.
Hi jmlanz, will i assume the girls aren't included? lol

I'm still looking, another member Abd9810 gave me a heads up about a tank advertised on ebay the seller was going to get back to me about postage and requested a few days to get a price, i'm still waiting.

If your willing to find out if its still available i'm eager, hopefully i'm not sending you to the front lines of battle.
I live on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia and my post code is 4214
If you can give me a total price (Tank and Postage) we can go from there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 40 Posts