1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
262 Posts
my 07 took kit is complete. if pictures are needed of an 07 i will attempt to take pics this weekend and post.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
2003 UK tool kit.

I added a home made crows foot Honda 12mm spanner for adjusting the rear spindle, and a home made plug for the front spindle.
I also cut the useless head off the sparkplug spanner and welded in a bolt head for easy access for a socket and spanner.

Gav.

·
Administrator
28,573 Posts
KZO, that would be great imo. Its real likely the 2003-2009, and the 2010 Canadian bikes, are all the same tool kit. So if you can post your 2007, and if anyone happens miraculously to have an undisturbed 2002 kit, we'd be golden.

Gav, our posts crossed in the mail haha!

·
Registered
262 Posts
my tool kit has saved my a$$. dont think i could ever leave home without it.

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Only thing missing in your first post pic arizona is the shock wrench.and that will be a complete set. don't carry my set around i carry a few allen wrenches with me cause most of the bolts are allen .I also carry some zip ties and tape. im not going to change a tire on the side of the road or adjust my pre load. the plug socket dosent fit my e3 plugs. the screwdriver and the pliers are a joke.

Attachments

·
Vendor
230 Posts
toolkit

Only thing missing in your first post pic arizona is the shock wrench.and that will be a complete set. don't carry my set around i carry a few allen wrenches with me cause most of the bolts are allen .I also carry some zip ties and tape. im not going to change a tire on the side of the road or adjust my pre load. the plug socket dosent fit my e3 plugs. the screwdriver and the pliers are a joke.
This is great. I was going to start a thread asking what people had in their toolkits because I didn't get one with the used bike I got.
Mike.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
only oem tool kit we have seen here is instinct's [my stew's] bike kit -i'm thinking this is as oem as it gets [no specials like gav's i'm afraid]

2003 uk warrior titanium [one of the official yami uk warriors]

they are mighty expensive to buy new from yami ...some £50+ :eek:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Shock wrench 60ftgap ???? We are missing one of these over here.

Tom, looks like you got a 12/14mm spanner which I don't have.

I've been done again.

Gav.

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Shock wrench 60ftgap ???? We are missing one of these over here.

Tom, looks like you got a 12/14mm spanner which I don't have.

I've been done again.

Gav.
Yea Gav it's for the rear pre load adjustment on the 2002 insted of the spanner wrench the 02 has a big nut on it for adjustment

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is great. I was going to start a thread asking what people had in their toolkits because I didn't get one with the used bike I got.
Mike.
Awesome, this is exactly why this information is being sought...

Thanks Spleeve.....

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
357warrior has brought the 2003 California tool kit into the light....

Thanks dude

With your permission, here is the jpg I made from 357warrior's picture. If the format is good, I will do that for each year. We all seem to think that means there will only be two jpg's, 2002 and 2003 on, but suggest changes if you want them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts