RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barley used seat with both backrests. $150.00 will ship at buyers expense. Located near Portland Or. Did not fit my 09 without modifying bike. I think it is for an 05.

·
Registered
684 Posts
It's for an 02 03 I believe. Great price! I paid much more for the one to fit my 07

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
30,376 Posts
I'm thinking that is a Yamaha (Star) Dual Touring seat, plain, with rider backrest, for 02-03 Warriors, number STR-5PX21-10-00, plus with the small passenger backrest STR-5PX21-12-00. They were known comfortable as recall.

Corbin seats have their model number boldly engraved into the seat pan. Some said the Warrior seat was made by Corbin but it was made by several vendors and I never saw any proof of Corbin having built any of them so I don't know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sale pending.
I'm thinking that is a Yamaha (Star) Dual Touring seat, plain, with rider backrest, for 02-03 Warriors, number STR-5PX21-10-00, plus with the small passenger backrest STR-5PX21-12-00. They were known comfortable as recall.

Corbin seats have their model number boldly engraved into the seat pan. Some said the Warrior seat was made by Corbin but it was made by several vendors and I never saw any proof of Corbin having built any of them so I don't know.
Thank you for the info. I figure it should be worth $150 so someone else can enjoy it. Sadly I just sold my Warrior. 😭

·
Administrator
30,376 Posts
Absolutely worth at least that much. In 2002 they were over $700. Today they run right about where you are. But my concern was that a buyer could return it to you if it's not as described. I hate it when that happens. Sorry your Warrior is gone. Are you getting another bike!!

·
Administrator
30,376 Posts
No numbers on the bottom. View attachment 253323
On the subsequent picture posted, I now see letters molded into the pan near the latch. Is that W C T ? Unclear. But in any event it's what I meant when I said Corbin seats have their model number boldly engraved into the seat pan. The other seats Corbin did make for Star had the star 'STR' number molded in. But maybe this one has a Corbin pan number?

Anyway, I checked and wct does not come up for Corbin. Maybe it's some other characters? Or maybe its not Corbin.

None of this effects price. It's just history!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts