1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guy's and girls
My name is Hedinn, and I live in Iceland
I have Yamaha R1 2007 that I love!
but... I have always liked the Warrior very much, and to day I took the big jump. I found a mint midnight warrior 4 sale in USA, and bought it. It is now being shipped to Boston, where it will be sent with ship to Iceland.
I will probably have it in my hands around Christmas!
I am getting so exited!
Just wanted to say hello, and I will probably spent allot of time here in the future!

Insert Image:

88.8KB

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
HKarl,
That Warrior sold out of Hookset, NH. it has been on EBay for quite some time and am glad to see it finally move. Good Luck to you and I hope your Warrior finds you safe and ready to ride! Got to be cold over in Iceland around December. I just noticed the pipes are ceramic coated Staggered Rineharts.....very nice!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
HKarl,

to the forums and to the most exclusive club there is...The Midnight Club!

You won't be disappointed once you receive your Warrior...I love mine! Best [email protected] bike I have ever owned...Looks, Style, Handling, Performance...It's all there! And the mods that are available are incredible!

Well...I hope to see you around here more...Keep us posted once you get your new ride.

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Administrator
28,389 Posts
Hello Hedinn Magnusson,

It seems you got yourself a wild animal to stuff between your legs and it has a curious asbence of chrome and glass! Very nice looking bike. I know you'll put it to good use, but post lots of pictures for us, okay? I know that Iceland is (generally) green and Greenland is (generally) ice, so you should have some nice ride pictures for us!

Mike

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome to the family!Great looking bike you've got there,I would love to see some pics of it in Iceland when you get it home.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Iceland is a very beutiful country, you to date a girl from there.... Sigurdsonn was her last name I believe... Congrats and enjoy Mr. Turtle's wild ride...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats on the Midnight Hedinn... great Christmas present. If you're like me, you'll have 3 mods puchased, delivered, and waiting to go on the bike before it arrives.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guy's for this warm welcome!
I am getting more excited every hour now, and the bike is still in USA!!!
I am all over the web for some mods and accessories now (Any links you recommend?)
We have nice riding weather 4-5 months a year here in Iceland, but around Christmas time last year I was still riding! I love the global warming /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
On the summertime the sun is up 24 hours!

Anyways thanks guy's !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts