RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost! I was following an Explorer down the road, at a pretty good pace. I followed him for about 2 miles, when he started to slow a bit. I moved over to the right, and started to pass him. I get about 1 bike length ahead of him, when I hear him Stomp it!! So I Stomp it!! Im totally pulling away from him, when I hear WEEEEW WEEEW!! He was an undercover cop! I slowed and let him pass. I stayed behind him the rest of the way till he turned. I got very lucky. But in my defense, he was speeding first!!

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
You were luck, dude! Hey, do you remember about a year ago a M/C cop raced a Superbike? Then the guy posted it on youtube and apparently the cop got fired? Sucks, the cool cops should be rewarded!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do remember that. Sucked for the cop. I don't think this was a cool cop. He looked pissed. After all, I was following him speeding first. I think he was on his way home, and didn't want to deal with it. I had him though!!! :)

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Dude, around here you would have been tased, beaten, arrested, and most likley declared a terrorist. Just sayin...:eek:

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, Darkside, I wasn't picking on an Explorer. I was going to get in front of him because there was a car coming up in my lane. When I heard him Hit it, I figured he was being an fool, and not going to let me in. So I punched it!!. I was very lucky! It could have gone way worse!! I probably would have mentioned that he was speeding, then Tazed for sure! lol

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
You left out, shot and killed. Seems to be pretty popular in the bay area... Especially Salinas. Lol
I had a crazy friend a long time ago who always said Salinas cops were the worst. He bought a Honda Interceptor and was speeding through there, got pulled over and asked the cop if he was going to beat him up. Well, the cop didn't. Just wrote him for exhibition of speed, $600!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I had a crazy friend a long time ago who always said Salinas cops were the worst. He bought a Honda Interceptor and was speeding through there, got pulled over and asked the cop if he was going to beat him up. Well, the cop didn't. Just wrote him for exhibition of speed, $600!
Theres always gonna be good/ bad cops around, ive had my share of both being born and raised in Salinas. It aint always the cops fault...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts