RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been searching for quite a while and yet to find anything! I'm curious how the Raider stacks up to the Warrior, or the other way around....
Just kinda curious about speed, comfort, and handling. Anybody got anything??

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
What did you put in when you searched???? If you simply type "Raider" in the search box and sort by newest first you'llfind this topic which has some members who have owned both sharing their opinions and comparisons. I know gman, OhioMike, and.... irichards have all owned a Warrior and then bought a Raider so if you have specific questions you might try PMing them directly ifit's not already answeredin existing topics.

Right off the bat you should be able to get a good idea of those things you mentioned when you consider how and who each bike was engineered to please though. They're pretty much apples and oranges in my mind but of course we've all seen people turn their Warrior's into baggers with windshield, sissy bars, raked out and the whole nine yards before also.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thats a new refreshing topic,

IMHO the Warrior is a better looking bike.

blue_racer said:
So I've been searching for quite a while and yet to find anything! I'm curious how the Raider stacks up to the Warrior, or the other way around....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Oh6War said:
Thats a new refreshing topic,

IMHO the Warrior is a better looking bike.

blue_racer said:

Hilarious!!! Two thumbs up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts