RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy Glen and I ride together all the time. He rides a Raider and I ride the Warrior. As far as performance there is no notable difference. The only thing we noticed is his Raider will drag the pegs alot sooner. I have to say as far as comfort his bike wins. Although my Warrior is also very comfy his bike is like sitting on a Lazy Boy Recliner. We will switch bikes next time and I will report my findings. Ride safe and above all have fun!!!!!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle

·
Registered
17 Posts
I spent the first three months this year deciding between Warrior and Raider. Warrior is just nasty looking. Glad I stayed with returning to the Warrior. Love it and couldn't believe it ran with my buddy's Raider. Gonna gap him after I work on it all winter. Happy riding.

·
Premium Member
5,517 Posts
I had the 33 on the Warrior but when I got the Raider I swapped the 32 back in since the Raider would be the cruiser and the Warrior would be the bruiser. Been wanting to turbo the Warrior but just a few too many things on my plate at this moment. The Warrior motor is perfect for turbo'ing in stock form.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Truth. Energetically, raider is in no way inferior to warrior. The main loss of raider is in the efficiency and ease of steering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts