RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm looking for a Warrior 02-07, with in 500 Miles of Tyler Tx in blue, black or grey. If you are selling a bike or know someone who is in this area please let me know. You can reach me on my cell # 903-521-6304. I am looking to buy in early Feb and will be paying cash. If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Well am a bit more than 500 miles, but worth the trip. Check my gallery for pics, if interested I'll pick you up at the airport.
I'll even get it all set up for the ride back.........

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Thanks for the post. I like how it looks, and it looks like you made a few mods that make it stand out. What year and milage? And how much are you asking?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ive got one in Austin that could be bought. Its blue with flames. An 06. Great shape, has billet forward controls, yammie speedstacks, propipe and PC3.

Ill PM you a price and would like your email so I could send you some pics.

Thanks,

chet

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
Pep said:
... no way ....357Warrior only uses the BEST ... those are the Dual Wimmer Oil Cooler Kit

maybe he will chime in and confirm

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chester5040 said:
Ive got one in Austin that could be bought. Its blue with flames. An 06. Great shape, has billet forward controls, yammie speedstacks, propipe and PC3.

Ill PM you a price and would like your email so I could send you some pics.

Thanks,

chet
Hey. Nice pics and how much would you like for it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a nice bike and it looks good, however maryland is further away than I can drive to pick up , and I'm not too keen on shipping companies right now. But I appreciate your post and good luck in selling it.

Mike
buymybike said:
pmed you, let me know what you think

·
Registered
11 Posts
i am willing to personally deliver the bike too you. im out of work right now and have nothing better to do. if you are interested lets talk price.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Kitsune00 said:
It's a nice bike and it looks good, however maryland is further away than I can drive to pick up , and I'm not too keen on shipping companies right now. But I appreciate your post and good luck in selling it.

Mike
buymybike said:
pmed you, let me know what you think

I don't mean to butt in but you could always fly up to Maryland, buy the bike, then ride it back home to Texas. That would be an awesome trip! Just a thought.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks you to everyone who responded to my post. I found a 05 Black Cherry Warrior that I'm buying from a fellow RSwarrior member megraham in Dallas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts