RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the Warrior rider we met at Deals Gap, (sorry, i suck at names), thought i'd send you a copy of the pic i took. That's DaveTn in the pic with you, don't know who the other dude is in the background... Hope you had a good ride, & Hey Sangthor!
--Lucky, Riders Of Vision.

Insert Image:

34 KB

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Here is the really sad part. The dude was at my house today in my living room, I'm pretty sure it's the same guy . He was with garnerwarrior and wife / parabellum / jdpark/ and if you gave me a million dollars right now I could not remember his name either. Is he a forum member[?] [:0] I'm an idiot! The problem is he is a laid back quiet dude and doesent say much. Unlike me[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Mr big mouth.. It's like he was here but he wasn't. I also apologize .[/emoticons/emotion-12.gif] to be continued.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
His name is Todd. He was in room #5 at Two Wheel Inn. Nice guy. Bought us all breakfast this morning before we left. Thanks, Todd!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Todd#5 is that his screen name now?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] You should have bought him breakfast travis for puttin up with you.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]quote:Originally posted by Shag

His name is Todd. He was in room #5 at Two Wheel Inn. Nice guy. Bought us all breakfast this morning before we left. Thanks, Todd!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
His name is Todd His screen name is Stress Relief he is from Charlotte NC . He enjoys long walks on the beach and sunsets. Sorry Todd Jd warned you that I was a dick head. Great to meet you , thanks for breakfast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts