RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,
Any of you wheelie fans getting good ones on your Warrior?
I used to be good at wheelies and catwalks but with my Warrior I just peel off rubber mostly. When I do get a wheelie I try to remember what, exactly, I did but with no joy. One time I intended to lay some rubber and up it came!!

Popeye

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
There is a nice rough patch of concrete I have to stop at every morning. The Warrior wheelies effortlessly there. I do them often on asphalt but you have to do it just right or it just spins the back tire.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That guy is shirtless, helmetless, and wearing shorts.... I cant see because of the gas tank, but he must have Nads the size of watermelons.......

quote:Originally posted by RatPhlem

Always a classic

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Thats Mark Underwood at Bo's bash and He used to ride for Patrick Racing And I think he is in that Drag Racin Warrior Commercial that Yamaha made years ago And Yes Hi Balls And Backbone are huge thats Bears warrior witha 280 Rear![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Comes down pretty smooth under power, as long as your forks aren't raised in the trees or you hit the rear brakes, I haven't heard of anyone bottoming out. I was at Bo's that year and Bear's fender and the rest of the bike came out just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts