RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Jack from Galveston! I beat the crap out of my last Warrior and rode it down to the ground and last

week I bought me another Warrior! This bike is so much fun to beat the crap out of I can't get enough!

I know I hardly ever post here and I couldn't even log in as my original user name, but I am back

and I am here! I'm just waiting for this little storm to get here so I can do some EYE OF THE STORM

riding on my Warrior! I'm guessing I can get her past the limited top speed if I can get directly into

the eye of Ike. I can't wait! Anyway, I'll let you all know how it goes, later!!

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
warriorintexas2 said:
This is Jack from Galveston! I beat the crap out of my last Warrior and rode it down to the ground and last

week I bought me another Warrior! This bike is so much fun to beat the crap out of I can't get enough!

I know I hardly ever post here and I couldn't even log in as my original user name, but I am back

and I am here! I'm just waiting for this little storm to get here so I can do some EYE OF THE STORM

riding on my Warrior! I'm guessing I can get her past the limited top speed if I can get directly into

the eye of Ike. I can't wait! Anyway, I'll let you all know how it goes, later!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Good to see you back, brother! You stay safe in this little thunderstorm we're having.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Welcome back.

Sorry to hear you beat your last bike to death but it makes me feel better about mistreating the one I have. We dont all get second chances. What will you different this time? Did you modify the last bike? Will you transfer parts over to the new one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I took the bike out last night around 1am and **** it was windy!! I think I got her up to about 150 until someones roof nearly

decapitated me! I never had so much fun before! Well maybe the time I drank a whole bottle of Jameson Whisky and I tried

to have intercourse with my bull named Manson!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts