RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you know, I've never really been a brand orientated rider, but this bike has really lit my fire.

I'm finding it hard to sell my Vmax, but every time I now get on it, it feels like a high powered and high strung bar stool. So sad, but new and broader horizons becon.

So you know, like an expat in a foriegn land, I can't help but wonder what other warrior riders are out there. My friends and I ride just about every weekend, one way or the other, so if anyone wants to come along, give me a yell.

Most rides don't end in bedlam, but I can't promise anything. There are alot of towns out there that I'm reluctant to go back too...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Welcome John

The warrior does that to people, it just grabs you, drags you, satisfies you....... it is almost better then sex.....

BTW you are not a preachermen are you now....?

Will join up at a certain stage but have a single other commitment that requires my attention right now .....

Stay safe

·
Registered
255 Posts
G'day John,

I live down of the M1, near Dreamworld, if your coming down this way for a ride give me call on 0408476101.

Always keen for a ride.

·
Registered
221 Posts
G'day!!

I rode Tamborine on the weekend and saw 2 other warriors as well. These bikes really stand out and talking to the owners, you realise just how much of an impact they have not only on us as owners, but the spectators as well!!

Gotta mention Vince and that freakin crazy ride of his. That bike is awesome.

We need to get the QLD riders together.

Spokes, where is the VVMC show being held?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Its only when we meet people like Spokes, that we wonder why the fook we moved 16000km to live in Oz !!!!

He talks crap all night, drinks too much pish, and cant keep his warrior in one piece !!!!
(come to think of it, that sounds like me as well
)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Spokes said:
I resemble that remark.

Hows everything BTW. Have you lost the stick yet?

Looking forward to WWW2009, and catching up on everything. Hoping as well to be heading Brissy way in Jan, and catch up with yourself & Sean for a beer or 3.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
****** said:
Spokes said:
I resemble that remark.

Hows everything BTW. Have you lost the stick yet?

Looking forward to WWW2009, and catching up on everything. Hoping as well to be heading Brissy way in Jan, and catch up with yourself & Sean for a beer or 3.

All good at the moment. The walking stick got put away about 3 weeks after www2008 when the physio taunted me and said that I was relying on it too much. Had to drag it out again for a week or so when I thought I was better than I was and did a little too much but it has been pretty good since then. Mind you, I haven't been real active and I am a little apprehensive about starting up the whole excercise thing again because I don't want to go backwards again.

Jan ? 2010? thats a fair way off. But i think i will be here still
And if you don't come visit us for a beer I will be most dissapointed. In fact in January next year Shaun and I will both be celebrating our 40th birthdays so if you time it right you can join us for a big night.

·
Registered
301 Posts
So are getting together for a ride soon? I'm moving to Perth in a month or so and I'm still waiting for a get together with other fellow warriors.

How about itDutch?

JohnD, the # is 0421413915..we should do something maybe this Sunday???

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Bugger,

i am working this Sunday.

How about we book something for next week. At least a BBQ or beers some where at least.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm good for sunday week. I got a couple of stitches in my right hand yesterday so it stuffed me for this weekend. I've heardthere is a car/bike show on at the Bearded Dragon at Tamborine on Sunday. Don't know too many details except for the location.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds good, but I'm tied up this weekend. Just spent all day putting some risers on, so now I'm commited to some quality time with my lady.

Let me know if your still interested next wekend.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts