RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today some of the NY/NJ crew met up with some of the Northerners
in CT for some lunch. The weather was perfect and we had a good
time. Thanks for showing us some nice roads and a good time guys!
Here's some of the pics I took and if you have any feel free to post
them also.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Great Pics as usual Gregg, and great ride...the blast back was exactly that...a BLAST!! Anyway Great meeting you New Englanders...We ditched out cause Aristois Navigation told us to turn...anyway hope to see you all again soon, next time you should come down to NY/NJ Area. And also we ran into a Midnight Warrior on the way back on 95...don't know who it was...but next time you should ride with us too.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Binu, I saw that midnight and his sport bike friend
when we were riding back. They tried to take off on me
before you showed up, but I didn't let them have any
of that. When I was done with the 2 of them, they were
2 small dots in my mirror! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] And did you see that guy fly
right passed us on that green and white Kawi? He gave me a hard
time but I ended up passing him while he was catching his
breath for a second. He kinda got pissed off from that and ended up
whizzing right by me at about 150mph. Times like that makes me
want a sport bike so bad![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Nice group, great pics! Nice to have a break in the heat. I haven't seen the gold bike b4. Who dat, I'd like to view his bike in his profile. Yous guys ever get down to WVA or western/southern MD, Eastern Shore?

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean, but I am glad we could hold our own with the Warrior...even the last stretch
in CT with the New Englanders when we were following the Busa was great!! Overall a great day of riding.
When you were chasing the Kawi is when my exit came up so I bailed. Did you see any of the other guys or
did they take the Merritt??

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
quote:Originally posted by whajac

Nice group, great pics! Nice to have a break in the heat. I haven't seen the gold bike b4. Who dat, I'd like to view his bike in his profile. Yous guys ever get down to WVA or western/southern MD, Eastern Shore?

Gold Bike is Noize...he is one Crazy guy!![8D] I just kept waiting
for him to take off, then I would follow him.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Great day, cool pics, and it was nice meeting some up the guys up north. You guys should of took the Merrit on the way home. It was more fun then on the way up. Ronnie, Tony, and myself tore up the Merrit and the Hutch. We had a nice pace almost all the way to the bridge. There was no traffic until we got to the **** bridge. Today, we ended up doing about 370 miles round trip.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Greg, Nice Pics. Thanks for posting and you NY/NJ guys, thanks for comming. I had a good time. Sorry if I go too slow for you guys. It may be a function of age. Don't want to rush some things. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had a great time yesterday. Thanks for having us join in on your ride.
I forgot how nice some of the roads are up in New England. It has been
almost 10 years since i lived there. Ed and Adam it was too bad we missed
you guys. We'll catch you guys next time. Here are some of the pics i snapped.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time. We finally had a break in the weather here (NC) today too. The boy and I took a nice ride out in the country. Was nice not to be melting in my helmet for a change. LOL.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The bear, you rode just fine, don't worry about it. I think you even passed that
screaming eagle fat boy with the rest of us, didn't you?

·
Registered
839 Posts
It was a great day, Gregg....your insane.

What double yellow line I didn't see a double line.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

I can only imagine you on a sport bike[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

The look on that "two up" Harley was priceless when they caught up to us and we were all stopped.[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

It was great meeting all of you guys.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
There was Harley with two large people on it??? I must have missed that... Oh wait, that was the guy who splattered me with the "crap" off of the road. That may have also been a double yellow line not sure. I think I used the breakdown part of the wrong side of the road when I went around them [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] not realizing that everyone was going to follow me.

NY and crew nice meeting you. I need to learn those roads better!!! I still get shaky on farm roads at 100 MPH when approaching blind corners, go figure.

And the best was when we roundedd the bend on the first "quick" farm road and I spotted the **** LHS on the wrong side of the road facing us. All I could think was F___ a cruiser and I am going 100ish in a 30? and everybody is following me at speed. How would it look to have 12 bikes impounded and all of us arrested. You guys would never come back =(

The_Bear, your lead was fine. It almost kept us out of trouble...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow...you bring back memmories with Wright's Farm (best all you can eat chicken place on the east coast)!!....I was born and raised in CT and now live in sunny California. I miss the tree covered windy back roads of CT..thanks for the pics!!

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vmax, you missed a fun day! Too bad we couldn't ride together.
I would have loved to watch that little R6 move........as I watch
it in my mirror! [:0]

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Vmax

nice pics, I love Wrights Farm, just dont like the turn into the parking lot, LOL

No crashes this time Ken. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts