RS Warrior Forum banner

Warrior's Last Ride

3K views 48 replies 40 participants last post by  jabo 
#1 ·
The Cardeiro Family sadly wishes to inform all the friends, brothers and compatriots of Ernest Cardeiro, that he died suddenly this morning, in his sleep, at the age of 58.

The exact cause of death is unknown. Arrangements are being made at this time but the family is planning a small private service. He leaves behind his loving wife, Suzanne and his daughter Carrie Anne.

He was very fond of all of his friends on this site and he checked the postings every day. We are sure he will be missed by everyone.

The family can be contacted at ccardeiro@rcn.com.

Needless to say this is the final post from this screen name.

I am sure that you will all join us in wishing him, "Godspeed, Ern, Godspeed."

#7 ·
As I sit here and read this posting all I can think about is the constant smile and laugh of Ernie. What a Jolly Soul....I am beside myself in grief and not wanting to believe he is gone. I have rode with Ernie 1-2 times per year since we both owned Warrior's. God Rest your Soul My Friend. Till we meet again, have a Safe Journey, God's Speed.....I will miss you My Friend![V] A very sad today[V]

Ed

#11 ·
Very sad news.

I hope the family can come back here in time and see this thread so they can print it out as a reminder of how much his membership and friendship to this community will be missed.

Condolences to his family.

his favorite quote: Keep the shiny side up, and the rubber side down!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.