RS Warrior Forum banner

741 - 755 of 755 Posts

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
B double E double R U N BEERRUN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Bring your beer with you !!! and your husband! If some of us didn't bring our wives we would have to call it SAUSAGE FEST!!!!!! LMAO!!!! Hope you don't like to ride fast we are very structured and NEVER speed or pass on double yellow lines In fact my wife makes me go SLOW!!!! so I'll be in the back BEHAVING!!!!!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
hope you don't like to ride fast we are very structured and never speed or pass on double yellow lines in fact my wife makes me go slow!!!! So i'll be in the back behaving!!!!!
not:d

·
Registered
230 Posts
Freebornes sells the beer. If your coming then you need to really really consider jacking the rear end up for riding two up and really really consider putting on an upswept pipe to save your Propipe from some serious scraping on the twisty roads. My .02

so, my dad took one look at that bike after we bought it, and the two things he had to say was, 1) you could have bought a Harley for that amount of money. My response, I don't want a Harley. Everyone in the free world has a Harley and I am not like any girl you have ever met in your life. 2) Candy, how do you ride on that bike. Looks like when you get on it the fender would scrub the wheel. Seriously dad? I ride that bike all the time and it doesn't scrub anything, but thanks! Why don't you get on it and see if it scrubs the wheel?!! :D

So really, is the rear end too low? We have never had any problems with it, but usually I am half in his seat anyway. Seems like everyone is asking how I ride on it though!

Also, I am ALL ABOUT riding as fast as we can, however, I am definitely the crazy risk taker in this relationship. Not sure how I would hold up on really twisty roads though.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Ignore all typos.... I'm drunk!

LOL! Did you morons really think that she was the husband?

Coletti, you don't have to jack up the bike and change your pipe. Try the beast out as is and make preps for the next trip if you are dragging too much stuff. It all depends on how you and hubby want to ride. You will learn your spot in the running order. Don't be intimidated! The first time I rode with these guys I had never rode in a pack or with the wife on the back and we both had a blast.

When you get back, you'll have 20 new facebook friends, a list of new mods from checking out everyones stuff, and a huge urge to spend all your vacation riding your bike with all of us goons.... that I promise!

Here is my wifey riding along!

·
Registered
800 Posts

Coletti, you don't have to jack up the bike and change your pipe. Try the beast out as is and make preps for the next trip if you are dragging too much stuff. It all depends on how you and hubby want to ride. You will learn your spot in the running order. Don't be intimidated! The first time I rode with these guys I had never rode in a pack or with the wife on the back and we both had a blast.

When you get back, you'll have 20 new facebook friends, a list of new mods from checking out everyones stuff, and a huge urge to spend all your vacation riding your bike with all of us goons.... that I promise!

Matt,why didn't you mention that Sara is in a Mustang during a lot of the rides b/c she won't ride w/you??????:p:p:p

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Matt,why didn't you mention that Sara is in a Mustang during a lot of the rides b/c she won't ride w/you??????:p:p:p
I wanted to touch on this also. Do you blame her? Ride on the back of a bike with big sweaty woman. Or ride with a pieace of eye candy like myself. Hope it's the viper next year & not the mustang.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Both of my girls were riding in the Mustang... Bo & Sara. ;)

She is not Trilby. She gets all wiggly after about an hour. :D

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Hey Shrek, you must be smokin some crack rock too. I remember shipping a stock headpipe to you (donated by Preacherman) so you could make you a special pipe that wouldn't drag at Deals Gap. You forgot to mention your tricky air system that jacks your bike up with the flip of a switch. What's up with your memory? Too short ........

Ther rest of what he spews is true - friends, mods and future vacations....

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Look Yogi.... My Jardines are waaaaaay to low for Deals Gap. That's why I made the Dragon pipe. Let's ask Coletti how much peg and pipe grinding they do on a regular basis. Oh, and GFY .... click.

Hey Shrek, you must be smokin some crack rock too. I remember shipping a stock headpipe to you (donated by Preacherman) so you could make you a special pipe that wouldn't drag at Deals Gap. You forgot to mention your tricky air system that jacks your bike up with the flip of a switch. What's up with your memory? Too short ........

Ther rest of what he spews is true - friends, mods and future vacations....

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
. Oh, and GFY .... click.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!:D

In a non sexual/non threatning way!!!!!! Fooker!!!:eek:

So you did change your pipe for Deals Gap, right? Your memory's short like your........:p

·
Registered
800 Posts
Look Yogi.... My Jardines are waaaaaay to low for Deals Gap. That's why I made the Dragon pipe. Let's ask Coletti how much peg and pipe grinding they do on a regular basis. Oh, and GFY .... click.
Looks like Shrek is getting a "little " annoyed with the Dog's banter.It's OK Matt,we all know that both you & the Dog are "Dickweeds".;);)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
You just wait, the choke collar is coming to TWOT fest for you. You and Randy can share it... no fighting. I'll get ya both.

The Jardines are so low that could almost be used as a kickstand. FYI, My first trip to Warriorfest I used the Jardines. When I came for the return I made the Dragon pipe because the only people there were way to fast for me to be stopping for right turns.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!:D

In a non sexual/non threatning way!!!!!! Fooker!!!:eek:

So you did change your pipe for Deals Gap, right? Your memory's short like your........:p

741 - 755 of 755 Posts