RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM NEW TO THIS SIGHT AN HOPE TO CHAT ABOUT THE WARRIOR ECT SOON....BURNINWARRIOR~~~~WAY OF LIVING~~~~"LIFES JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY.BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS.TOTALLY BURNT OUT.SHOUTING.. HOLY ***!!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!!~~~~~~~

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
DUDE, I TOTALLY AGREE, THAT HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE SAYINGS OF ALL TIMES.

ESPECIALLY IN THE COMMUNITY I LIVE IN, OVERWHELMINGLY LDS. NOW, MY THROAT HURTS FROM ALL THIS YELLING, COULD WE PLEASE TAKE OFF THE CAPS LOCK?

thank you.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

RIGHT THERE WITH YA... EXCEPT THAT I DON'T LIKE TO GET HURT!!!!!! CAN I SLIDE IN SIDEWAYS WITHOUT GETTING HURT? THAT'S MY PREFERENCE!!!!!!! CALL ME A WIMP!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
BJMartin said:
DUDE, I TOTALLY AGREE, THAT HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE SAYINGS OF ALL TIMES.

ESPECIALLY IN THE COMMUNITY I LIVE IN, OVERWHELMINGLY LDS. NOW, MY THROAT HURTS FROM ALL THIS YELLING, COULD WE PLEASE TAKE OFF THE CAPS LOCK?

thank you.

HHHAAAAAAAAA! SMARTA$$!!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I wish we could post polls. I'm curious if anyone else finds his bold all caps with a billion exclamation points and tildes as annoying as Eletriks electrabong post used to be. I suggested decaf in another topic but apparently he was too busy bouncing off the walls to read it.

YOU THERE.... YEAH, THE ANNOYING GUY WITH THE BROKEN CAPS LOCK AND TENDANCY TO SHOUT EVERYTHING ~~~~ CAN YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN A TAD BEFORE VISITING THE FORUM?!?!?!?! THAT WAY WE DON'T ALL HAVE TO TALK LIKE THIS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND US!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~ THANK YOU MAN!!!!!!!! OH, AND AGAIN, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!! ~~~~~ ...... *********** eh, whatever.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Marco Polo said:
I wish we could post polls. I'm curious if anyone else finds his bold all caps with a billion exclamation points and tildes as annoying as Eletriks electrabong post used to be. I suggested decaf in another topic but apparently he was too busy bouncing off the walls to read it.

YOU THERE.... YEAH, THE ANNOYING GUY WITH THE BROKEN CAPS LOCK AND TENDANCY TO SHOUT EVERYTHING ~~~~ CAN YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN A TAD BEFORE VISITING THE FORUM?!?!?!?! THAT WAY WE DON'T ALL HAVE TO TALK LIKE THIS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND US!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~ THANK YOU MAN!!!!!!!! OH, AND AGAIN, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!! ~~~~~ ...... *********** eh, whatever.
INDEEDY - WELCOME TO THE 4M

Are we certain that he was flying on caffeine, or did his bong thingy have something to do with it?

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Re: ~~~~~~~~~WAY OF LIVING~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
361 Posts
BURNINSTRINGS said:
I[‘]m new to this sight [site] an
hope to chat about the warrior ect [etc.,] soon....
burninwarrior~~~~way of living~~~~"Life[’]s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body. But rather[;] to skid in sideways[;] totally burnt out[--]Shouting… Holy ***!!!! What a ride!!!!~~~~~~~[/b]

The question is: How much pain and suffering will you cause to others as you skid your way into the grave?

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Just my .02 It's not YELLING ! IT'S TYPING! and you can't even hear that either. So who cares if it's in caps or lower case ? What are we a bunch of ENGLIGH teachers? Either way I don't care

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
garnerwarrior said:
IT'S TYPING! and you can't even hear that either. So who cares if it's in caps or lower case ?

Sorry politely don't agree - 1. yup.. ok it's typing 2. nope.. it's more than just typing, we hear each otherby the way we type- caps is raised voice - smilies is emotions - lol, lmao, etc are all a sense of how a friend feels about thesubject - if you use caps all the time, how can i feel when yourin pain? - we shake hands is just etiquette, we type acertain way is another etiquette - it's ok not to spellspot on - it's ok to not put a cap on a name-but lastand not least..it's so much easier to read lower case than caps[my .02]

·
Registered
926 Posts
Marco Polo said:
..... I'm curious if anyone else finds his bold all caps with a billion exclamation points and tildes as annoying as Eletriks electrabong post used to be. ....

Marco,

Nothing can be THAT annoying.

Burninstrings,

Welcome to the best 4m and **** YEAH, its easy to get excited on a Warrior. I almost skidded sidways yesterday myself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts