RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I was on here for a while about a year ago got some great info and now i am back again, I never got my warrior after getting rid of my R1 and other sport bikes, but now I am back and ready to get me a warrior, however I almost bought a vtx the other day, it was nice, but after looking back into it vs the warrior, sure glad I didnt. so whish me luck on finding the right warrior, then wish me luck with my wife when I start dropping $$$ into mods, wew. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome Dude!Try checking E-Bay and the classifieds on this forum,you could save a little money buying used that already has some mods done!Good Luck![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome, And good luck with both. I also was a guest on this site a long time before I actualy got my Warrior Try "Cycle Trader.com" the inventory can be pretty good at times.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I almost did the same thing. My boss at the time had a VTX with very low milage for cheap, but boy am I glad I didn't do that!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Congrats on making the right decision! There are some assume deals out there right now. Everything from brand new model year leftovers to nice customs. Just look around. Make sure you buy before it starts to warm up and the prices start to climb.

Good luck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man I love you guys, some of you may remmber a heated thread I posted a while back( year ago) about people? heh. but man you guys here are the best I feel all warm inside, JFK. but for real you are the best and I pretty much got it picked out, its going to be a midnight I actually got the local dealer getting one pulled into the shop from the whare house so I can check it out. thanks again for the re-welcome.

·
Registered
271 Posts
If you like mod's this bike is for you! My rid'n group had a bunch of different metric sport cruiser's and they can't get upgraded parts for proformance or otherwise like I can!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts