RS Warrior Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Not to stir up the mud but you speak with very broad brush strokes and nothing really to pin point on except the internet security.

"vBulletin’s infrastructure does not provide the flexibility to be able to provide additional improvements"
"Continuing on that platform without the ability to maintain a better experience for all of you"
"We know you expect and deserve continuous improvements over time"
"bigger investment now in the new platform sets us up to respond faster to your feedback moving forward"

So very very very vague.

·
Administrator
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Question on private messages that may have already been answered but is that now considered to be a conversation?
Also getting used to the site a bit more and although there are still some problems it is working okay for me
Yes, they are.

How To Find Conversations (Private Messages)

From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “conversations”.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
So when are you going to release the patch to remove the new (10) count rule of making changes?
I don't think that rule is changing, but I have passed on your feedback to the developers.

- Cricket
Is this issue ever going to be corrected?

Correcting this (10) count rule will benefit the RSWarrior forum going forward in time. Members like me who have made valuable contributions would be able to reinstate lost links w/o having to create a new post @ the tail end of the OP ;)

·
Administrator
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Is this issue ever going to be corrected?

Correcting this (10) count rule will benefit the RSWarrior forum going forward in time. Members like me who have made valuable contributions would be able to reinstate lost links w/o having to create a new post @ the tail end of the OP ;)
It is in QA to sort the code and find the root cause of the issue. No ETA at this time but it is a priority for the team.

- Cricket

101 - 106 of 106 Posts