RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentalmen, my name is Matt Wylupek and I am a service advisor with an authorized Yamaha dealership, Bartow Powersports in Cartersville, Georgia.

I just would like to make it known that we will be more than happy to get your transmission recall done for you. I currently have about 10 people on my waiting list, which is much less than most other dealers, therefore we should be able to get your recall done in more timely matter.

If you folks are interested please give us a call at (770) 607-4881, e-mail our service department at [email protected] or better yet, just come on by and visit. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Thank you.

Sincerely,
Matt Wylupek

·
Registered
14 Posts
Matt, i guess the reason you never called me back about my warrior recall is because we had a "big "misunderstanding the last time Bartow worked on my bike?I had to find another dealer to do it because of the problem.THANX!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just the usual stuff..Ordered wrong parts,2hrs turned in to two more days.two extra trips.Loss of 1 day's pay to take it and have it done."it didnt get done because of wrong parts" . Had to leave it. Go back and get it.And 2 weeks later they saw fit to send me a bill for 230.00 that they had forgotten to charge me for a few things. On the good side. The work was good. Just alot of mis comunications.[?]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts