RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the database was gone...

We lost all information between Tuesday (12/20) afternoon and Yesterday night (12/21).

If you made a donation, or registered during that time please contact me.

All topics started, or replied to, are gone for ever.

CarKnee

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yep, I made an signature tag and that got lost too. Well I'm getting good at the links.
Thanks for the effort!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
**** I didn't read that carefully the first time and thought we lost all that was in the database!! I could just see the Deals Gap pages gone and thought well we'll just have to start more pages.

But as I read more carefully I see just two days......whew...that was a close one!! Hate to sound redundant but thanks Sean!!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Aw man, I was post whorin' like crazy too, I had gotten up to like 8500 posts or something. Maybe I will pay better attention next time. Of course, I am just kiddin', I just want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts in keeping this site working so smooth!

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
CarKnee, I still owe you that beer and shot!! Good work and thanks for all of your effort!!BTW, do I stil get my posts during the "2 days gone"??? Just kidding! Merry Christmas!!

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Glad it wasn't one of our sites... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] ... would have been all over the news.

Yep it happens. Glad you got it back to work.

Man, I lost 20 posts... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] LOL

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by metrickkruzer

Now if you guys could just figure out a way to lose 20 years!

Metrick, Just go to your nearest donut shop and try to hold it up. That should do it. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Sean, Thanks, now get some rest.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Is it me, or does everything seem MUCH slower now? Some pages snap up and some take 30 seconds...my cable modem feels like dialup. Do we have a slower server now? Is this going to be the norm?

Thanks for getting it back up though, slow is better than nothing.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
We're baackk!! Good job & thanks for the efforts moderators & hosters!! Yeah, a little slower, but, it'll get better! Merry Christmas y'all!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts