RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I pick up my brand new FIRST Warrior tomorrow! It is the blue 06'. I would've preffered the midnight, however such a good deal on this I couldn't pass it up! I've been salivating over the warrior for some time now and can't wait to get it....can't wait to ride it! Can't wait to mod it!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome Jared, It sounds like you have “The fever”. ekmaint is right Mods are addicting. I suggest you do 2 mods and post pics by morning!
Congrats and Good luck.
Joe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deal was pretty good for these parts, 2k off msrp...it's impossible to dicker with the 2 Yammie stealerships here in Salt Lake in my experience. SOUTH VALLEY MOTORSPORTS for the record needs to learn how to treat customers better, bad experiences....it was topped off by them only going $200 off an 06' midnight and only $600 off a red 06'. **Not to mention they had the midnight next to a soda machine, and had COLA SPLATTERED all over this bike!!! And light scratches on the fender!! Unbelievable!
The other stealer only has 07's and won't take anything off the price. I am having to drive a bit to get my bike, but was planning to anyway to not give my money to the 2 closest dealers who have no clue about customer service.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike! The blue 2006's are by far the best year/color....just ask anyone. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
ALRIGHT!!! Another Utah boy![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

We're starting to get a prety good group of boys out here in the SLC. Welcome to the board, and watch the "Midwest"(???) forum down at the bottom for rides and get-togethers.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts